Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. L

:ReN:

doum dim duh dah hello bonjour hola konishiwa i've seen coldplay news on a site and it reminded me of this site "i remember all you fuckers" :wideeyed: i don't know if the smiley are still working it's time for poetry even if the machine needs some oil snail or oyster tokio hotel on poster hail...
  2. L

Best place to visit in Europe?

barcelona papi 8)
  3. L

Léa scares me sometimes......

such J.losophy on this holly thread :uhoh:
  4. L

Ren's birthday...

candles in the wind on hairy chest :shocked: was it hairy i would have think it was shaved :nice: but if it was hairy it could have burnt then hospital :thinking: I've read somewhere that Jean jacques Rousseau one of a famous french writter liked to enter candles in his penis this is...
  5. L

OMFG MICEAL OH'REALLY???

Reilly come back or i'll ask you 60 euro i've remember now that R. and I were in Paris approximatively in Paris in the same time this city is not enough big for the two of us :dead:
  6. L

back from the block et j'en connais pas la fin :wacky: i'm kama sutra reilly 's drunk somewhere beyond the Ren bow :laugh1:
  7. L

i can't believe i remembered my password

personnaly i've tried 5 times before writing the good one :nice: dunno if it was a good idea after all :uhoh:
  8. L

OMFG MICEAL OH'REALLY???

i'm not crazy i have not yet shaved my head and attacked paparazzi with an umbrella :nice: i've remembered all those crazy nights posting quicker than a ray of lights melting conversations "feels nostalgic" that explains a lot my post account :laugh1: remember even now that reilly had spoken...
  9. L

wtf would say M.losopher :uhoh: i thought this thread was dead like mushrooms growing under rihanna umbrella :uhoh: Long time no see Mafesse i'm shocked i need to confess :uhoh: shocked that you're still coming or cuming here :laugh1:
  10. L

Ren's birthday...

no she applies man semence :laugh1: :uhoh:
  11. L

Ren's birthday...

oh la la :shock: mafesse 's back just with poetry power :nice: i'm gonna write another poem and others bikas may come back :bikers: comets flying from the sky :lips: bikers gone for a ride :chinese: mafe's back for the good or bad waiting for mafias to be back :uhoh: candles on chest...
  12. L

Ren's birthday...

Coming two days in a row :shocked: that's psychic suicide :lips: i've read old post and had a good laugh all those damn post *sights* :/ Miss Lotta and eva :biker: have got any news as i've been flying near saturn :uhoh: even it's late over here (2.16 am) it's always tile for poetry some...
  13. L

Ren's birthday...

hello hello i'm late as usual, happy birthday Ren (a) to hope you have a good one i'm too lazy to read all the message above :smartass: if my memory works well, you're starting to get old (like everybody through :thinking:) no doubts my memory's working well i can remember the smiley things...
  14. L

What are you thinking right now?

i've not posted since january 1st :uhoh: i might connect next time in 4 month if my neuron tells me so :thinking:
  15. L

Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc

starting new year with this my virgin eyes are falling :) glad or sad you're still hanging around with ducks or fucks stay away from children or musiclovers :kid: this was new eve poetry enjoy or die :)
  16. L

Successful New Years Resolutions

No resolutions i'm perfect :smartass:
  17. L

Oi oi

Oyé oyé loadz of new names around where's the smiley line? :thinking:
  18. L

girls girls girls

what about boys boys boys :wacky: everybody on the pool with tiny bikiny :smartass:
  19. L

###???,,,>>>[[[+=+

people reapparing like mushrooms after summer rain :thinking: then disappearing with first lights of automn :uhoh:
  20. L

###???,,,>>>[[[+=+

eeeeeem what could me mia i see solution :thinkling: Mouse In Anus oops i almost forgot kids could see that sowey seems to be the hardest word :wacky: Men Into Albie :uhoh: should be the only solution :uhoh: