Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. ChrisMartinFan

Isolating vocals?

Can someone help me figure out a reasonably easy and effective way to do this? I've tried using audacity but I'm pretty shit at it. I need it to be fairly free of noise because I'm using it for a university project.
  2. ChrisMartinFan

Are solo artists technically just frontpersons of uncredited bands?

I don't really understand how solo artists work and this has been bothering me for a while now xD To clarify, I'm talking about artists who claim to write their own songs, not ones who sing someone else's music. Off the top of my head, someone like Ed Sheeran or Taylor Swift, I'm pretty sure...
  3. ChrisMartinFan

William and Christopher

Am I the only one who adores the relationship between these two? Will always seems so protective of Chris <3 While Jonny is kind of like the nice, pretty girl at school who's pigtails get pulled on because Chris has the most enormous crush on her, Will seems like the frustrated but loving...
  4. ChrisMartinFan

Favorite Coldplay lyric?

The scientist used to do it for me. I was just guessing at numbers and figures Pulling your puzzles apart Questions of science; science and progress Do not speak as loud as my heart Tell me you love me Come back and haunt me Oh and I rush to the start Running in circles, chasing our tails...
  5. ChrisMartinFan

A on Coldplay's twitter account

Hey! New Coldplayer here. I'm now stalking them on Twitter and noticed a lot of posts by 'A'. I know PH is their manager and the other hand members are easily recognizable by their initials but who on Earth is A? Another secret member? :3