Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. ErosNightleaf

LP8 Thread - Coldplay's Upcoming Album

Well to be fair Death Will Never Conquer was kinda country-ish. And it would be kind of hilarious seeing Coldplay of all people doing a death metal band. But yeah, agreed. Though I do think that in their Rush of Blood to the Head days they could have easily gone down a more alt metal path...
  2. ErosNightleaf

LP8 Thread - Coldplay's Upcoming Album

So I should be doing homework now but... Coldplay :) I want to get all this info straight and clear in one comment. So here's my take: I haven't really been active on these forums since the EP since there has been no *official* news on Coldplay releases (I only today found out about their side...
  3. ErosNightleaf

Just realized something cool about the song lengths

While listening to Ghost Stories earlier today, specifically O, I was wondering a little at why the band/producer/label/anyone else chose that specific length of time between the first song of the track, Fly On, and the second part to the track, O. I thought it was a general amount of time to...
  4. ErosNightleaf

Death And All His Friends

School was originally the intro to rainy day
  5. ErosNightleaf

Don Quixote Studio Version

(note: below are live recordings not studio) Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YBlXnXuGDw Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dft9fDFLEh0 ^ two different recordings of the live song (but same playing of the song; it was only played once) Who would love Coldplay to record...
  6. ErosNightleaf

Death And All His Friends

This is my favourite Coldplay Song
  7. ErosNightleaf

2nd Anniversary Of A Head Full Of Dreams

ok ill start making it if enough people join
  8. ErosNightleaf

A Head Full Of Dreams~ the redone version

So i made an alternate tracklist cause at first I didnt understand your mix cause the album download has the songs in the wrong order! So I didnt like the order youhad it in but now Im fine with it although the order I made I like too kinda lol OHFOD except maybe change the bg vocal for the word...
  9. ErosNightleaf

Single Version... What are your opinions?

I loved it but honestly the quote at the end was completely unrelated and kinda show offey. Other than that the recording was way better than the album version.
  10. ErosNightleaf

2nd Anniversary Of A Head Full Of Dreams

Sure do you just mean like this? https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F564x%2Fe8%2F28%2Fd3%2Fe828d31b4419ebf6f3c2ae26ad9e29a2.jpg&f=1
  11. ErosNightleaf

Kaleidoscope EP

ah i thought you meant just a mix tape kinda project
  12. ErosNightleaf

Kaleidoscope EP

What do you mean by "Wonderful Adventure" and "Hypnotic Dream"?
  13. ErosNightleaf

Opinions on the EP?

Tell me your opinions! Was it a disappointment or did it live up to your expectations?
  14. ErosNightleaf

Viva La Vida Controversy?

I'm curious about the true story of what happened with the whole problem with Viva La Vida and If I Could Fly sounding suspiciously familiar. I know coldplay got sued and I think lost the sure but what happened exactly? I've heard a couple different stories but I'm curious as to what actually...
  15. ErosNightleaf

Amazing Day MV - Worldwide Film Project

Dang it I was too late but I can't wait to see the final video!
  16. ErosNightleaf

Amazing Day MV - Worldwide Film Project

Maybe it was meant to be
  17. ErosNightleaf

A new elimination game!

So we're down to some of the raw best here. Maybe Speed of Sound cause I never listen to it
  18. ErosNightleaf

What is this song called?

Thanks. I hate all these fake songs like wth at first I thought someone just thought it was coldplay but obviously not