Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. Major Cooper

= Coldplay Record/CD Collectors' Thread =

Is this a legit link? My internet security stops me from opening it, stating it’s a scam...
  2. Major Cooper

Annual ColdplayCon Featuring Exhibits from Collectors? And A Coldplay Museum of Collections?

It’s going to be a lot of work, and a lot of collaboration needed. We are talking about worldwide-based fans. Maybe it can begin with small local conventions first, then move on to a bigger scale. Just a thought... :) I wonder if there is already a band with such...? Sent from my iPhone...
  3. Major Cooper

Annual ColdplayCon Featuring Exhibits from Collectors? And A Coldplay Museum of Collections?

Is there a Possibility for an Annual Coldplay Convention? If so, who would be the sponsors? (I’m sure huge companies will!) Where will it be held? Also, a museum of Coldplay Collections where Collectors can have their Collections displayed for all Fans to enjoy? Where will the museum be...
  4. Major Cooper

Coldplay "Ghost Stories" Era CDs, Vinyl Records, and Memorabilia Collectors' Thread

Cool! Looking forward to it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Major Cooper

Okay. I am actually a person that has no issue retracting a statement if I did make a premature judgment. In this case, with your further research (thanks for that) about this cd being an internal cd, I can’t really fully assume that this is 100% fake. Like any other case of acetate/cdr...
  6. Major Cooper

I do see myself wanting to hear the track, because it’s different from the one that we are all familiar with. I was actually replying more on a collector’s standpoint with my previous entries. I just won’t invest on it for the hundreds of dollars that the seller wants, especially with the...
  7. Major Cooper

No worries. Just helping out fellow enthusiasts and collectors to not be scammed. And yes, it’s always nice to enjoy any clip from the band...! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Major Cooper

It is Chris. It is a legitimate Coldplay track. Bootlegs doesn’t only have to be that the track is not of the original artist. It also means that the cd is not a legitimate promo from the recording company. That they are actually just created by people (bootleggers) that want to earn a buck...
  9. Major Cooper

It is definitely the Coldplay song. I was joking when I mentioned about R.E.M. Just like the bootleg acetates/cdrs that have swamped ebay, discogs, etc. (they have slowed down since most of us stopped buying them), these professional bootleggers have a way to extract files from a track. Then...
  10. Major Cooper

Note that the track is supposedly “One I Love”. This one is “The One I Love”. Bootleggers are really in full force now with their fake acetate/cdr promos. They were probably thinking (& singing) R.E.M.’s song when they were printing.... Ooops...! Lol! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Major Cooper

Coldplay Mash-ups & Remixes

Yes...! Definitely a good one...! [emoji1303][emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Major Cooper

Random Coldplay thoughts...

A quick notification to all collectors >> ebay’s seller of suspicious promos, “cagamandurio”, has changed its name yet again. Please see attachment below. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Major Cooper

Coldplay Mash-ups & Remixes

Love, love, love...! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Major Cooper

Life in Technicolor book: differences between editors?

My pleasure! And no, both are of the same size. Completely identical. Must have been the angle when I took the pictures. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Major Cooper

The Butterfly Package - AHFOD Live Album/Movie

Oh, I was referring to the Butterfly Package Vinyl Edition, then the 4 disc set, and the Live in Buenos Aires. :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Major Cooper

The Butterfly Package - AHFOD Live Album/Movie

Thanks for the update, @driftaguy! I’m somehow sad, but also somehow relieved that I don’t have to buy the Japanese version anymore... :) Just buying the three different releases (make that four, adding “Love in Tokyo” in) is already expensive. So, this is somewhat of an okay news for me...
  17. Major Cooper

Life in Technicolor book: differences between editors?

Okay... I have both (Carlton & ECW) releases in my possession. Below are pictures for comparison. The shots are basically all that is different between each version. Apart from that, they are all identical, from the content to the make. Hope this helps...! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Major Cooper

Rate the latest movie you've seen

Coldplay AHFOD 1000/10! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Major Cooper

Random Coldplay thoughts...

No posters nor memorabilias for sale but still very eager and excited...! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Major Cooper

Coldplay / Chris Martin Interviews, TV/Film Cameos/Commercials, Fun Videos

They’re perfect...! Cool posts...! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk