Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. E

Magic - various covers (audio/video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOJAd_OXVc0#t=11
  2. E

help with buying a ukulele

His friend actually ended up letting him borrow his for the trip. I think that's all he's going to need it for. Thank you so much for the offer though.
  3. E

help with buying a ukulele

Sup guys, I wondering if any of you would be able to help me. I want to buy decent ukulele for my boyfriend, around the €70 mark. I'm just really lost though. He's going travelling for the summer and wants something to mess around on. But he's a musician too, so I want to get him something good...
  4. E

What can we do to save the forum?

I want to know now god dammit
  5. E

You should check out his other stuff too :nice: He did a cover of a Kodaline song with Orla Gartland
  6. E

What can we do to save the forum?

I wonder if they will change up the forum. Does anyone have any word on stuff like this? :uhoh:
  7. E

Have you guys ever heard of Gavin James? He's a small enough artist here, but he has the loveliest voice. He did a quick cover of magic on his facebook page earlier. I hope he uploads a proper version soon. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=650381694997731&set=vb.207856472583591&type=2&theater
  8. E

The Cult : The Time is now.

woooooooo cult
  9. E

The reasons I am not feeling well today

I heard coconut water is the bomb for curing hangovers, especially when you drink it before you go to sleep.
  10. E

Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc

I think majority of people on here (who know me) have seen it already, but for those who haven't. I am now a blonde. also hi.
  11. E

2013 in review

I lost my job I got through a shit ton of study and exams I went to London - and had dinner at the Shard and saw Once on the West End Saw The National live ( I actually almost forgot about that, haha. Greatest gig I've been to in ages) I had my first break up I got another job I got replaced at...
  12. E

MULTIQUOTE CAUSE YOU'RE ALL LOOKING FAB. Man, these are too cute. You got my vote! Biffy! ahh they're such awesome photos. Simon looks so happy. lookin snazzy. I don't know much about hockey but that's pretty damn cool :wacko:
  13. E

please say you're the pickle!
  14. E

What's your all-time favourite thread?

or the **** thread.
  15. E

What's your all-time favourite thread?

the cult thread.
  16. E

Prince Myshkin buys your love (with pizza or something else)

More like Braddock desperately tries to make people stay on this website....
  17. E

Just noticed

18:43 GMT, 27th of July 2014.
  18. E

Arcade Fire

I bought the album today. It's actually the first cd I have bought new in years :uhoh: I couldn't have not bought it, it just looked so gorgeous http://instagram.com/p/f5Lu9Eo0c-/
  19. E

I'll visit London! Any Tips?

They're pretty similar but the 7 day zone 1 and 2 cards so handy. They work out rather cheap as well if you are travelling around a lot. My two tips would be; - get the bus at least once so you are not always travelling on the underground. Plus it will help you see more of the city. - go to...
  20. E

So it was my birthday today...

It's a really lovely gift, especially when you're in a scenario like that. I know it too well.