Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. flockofbirds222

Favorite Coldplay remixes?

I hope there isn't already a thread for this, if there is please let me know. But I wondered, what are your favorite remixes of Coldplay songs? Like, apart from the official ones. I'd love to get to know some more!
  2. flockofbirds222

flockofbirds222's campaign

It feels a bit strange doing a campaign for myself but this is just for fun so whatever. It would make me really happy if you considered voting for me. First of all I wanted to mention that I joined this forum only this year but already contributed in several projects, like the I Ran Away...
  3. flockofbirds222

Which song do you have stuck in your head right now?

Well I don't know about you but I have some song stuck in my head most of the time :D Right now I can't get Raspberry Beret out of my head after rewatching Chris performance of it from last night.
  4. flockofbirds222

The "A Star Full Of Love" Project

EDIT: The A Star Full Of Love Project has been started now! Do you want to help spread love with simple actions? Then join us! You'll find all information on how to participate on our Twitter, Instagram and Facebook accounts (@ASFOLProject) or at this link...
  5. flockofbirds222

Any sports you like?

I wondered if there are any sports you like/do/once did? What do you like about it? Do you maybe even have any achievements, cups or something like that? Or do you prefer watching sports on TV? I totally suck at any ball or team sports, but I really like running, HIIT, dancing, bodyweight...
  6. flockofbirds222

What is your favorite song today?

There's the What is your favorite coldplay song today? thread, but I'm sure your favorite songs sometimes are also other than coldplay songs. (At least my song obsessions usually change every few days) Post it here! (I hope there isn't already a thread like this!) My favorite song today is...
  7. flockofbirds222

The Beagle Thread!

If you love Beagles and/or have one yourself this place is for you! Let's share our love for the cute dogs with their long ears![emoji190] [emoji173] Here's our cutie, he's called Sancho and is a little over 2 years old, his hobbies are eating, sleeping and playing!
  8. flockofbirds222

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear that coldplay song?

As the title suggests, write what is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of the coldplay song the person above posted! It can be a memory you connect with the song, a picture you get in your mind or a line or instrumental part of the song you like (or maybe don't like), really...
  9. flockofbirds222

The Coldplay Domino

I usually don't make threads, but I just came up with this idea for a new coldplay game while i couldn't sleep. Similar to a normal game of dominoes, you gotta name a coldplay song that in some way fits the song that has been named before. To avoid confusion, always put your reasoning why your...