Search results

1. D

[2015-12-17] Coldplaying Asks Coldplay - The Batman Interview

Hey everyone, I wanted to post something last week to say Thalia did a fantastic job of representing and Will said after he'd really enjoyed the interview. I just wanted to let you know that I felt there was no point in asking questions directed to Chris when he wasn't going to be there. I also...
  2. D

A Sky Full Of Stars!! (Out now - See first post)

Hi guys Thank you to all those respecting Chris' wishes, that's lovely to see! I have reported the link to Parlophone's legal department & thank you so much for not sharing it. If you spot any more, it'd be great if you could let me know. :-) x
  3. D

Atlas preview (links can be found in the first post)

Hi guys, Just to let you know the streaming links have been uploaded illegally so if you could possibly hang on as we'd love you to hear the song in its entirety - only one more day to go! Your continued patience is much appreciated. x
  4. D

Chris Martin to replace Keith Urban on The Voice Australia?

This actually made me laugh. Where do they get this stuff from? It's nonsense. Not happening... X
  5. D

Latin American Tour 2013 [CANCELLED - GENERAL DISCUSSION HERE]

I didn't see any other dates - still haven't. As I don't really comment on dates unless we've published them, there's not much point me looking to be honest... x
  6. D

Latin American Tour 2013 [CANCELLED - GENERAL DISCUSSION HERE]

Hello I hate to be a kill joy & as you know I don't talk about tour dates unless they've been confirmed on Coldplay.com but... I can tell you these dates are not Coldplay tour dates. Sorry about that & I'm afraid I can't comment further but thought you should know. X
  7. D

[9-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Capital FM's Summertime Ball 2012, Wembley Stadium, London, England

Hello!!!! I'm listening to radio so going to go now. I can't wait for my family & friends to text me through the Manchester show. First one I've ever missed :-( x
  8. D

[9-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Capital FM's Summertime Ball 2012, Wembley Stadium, London, England

These should be reasons we love them because - and I am sure you know this if you're a big fan - they are not music snobs which is great. Too many people turn their nose up at pop but they don't. Chris has admitted to loving everything from Katy Perry to the Wiggles! There's nothing wrong with...
  9. D

They will prove you wrong. What's wrong with doing a 30 minutes set and then a full gig? It's been done before. It's not that big a deal. They won't be worn out they have training sessions every day and are are all in peak condition. I think it's a bit harsh assuming the don't give a shit about...
  10. D

p.s Maybe it would be better to hear from you AFTER tonight's gig rather than have a negative expectation before they even start. Just a thought cav75;5285803
  11. D

Couldn't agree more! They will give even more when they get to Manchester. They're fit and trained for this. Nobody complained at Prince playing for 2 and a half hours and then doing aftershows. In fact, he once did THREE gigs in a day and I went to two of them (the last 2) and they were as...
  12. D

Ask the Oracle on Coldplay.com (Now in session!)

I'm not signing in to this thread again. It is a negative waste of my time and energy. If anyone wants me, they know where to find me. Sorry for adding to the littering of Tash's thread.
  13. D

I didn't ignore you, I invited you to email me. Once again will you please stop stating what you think is fact, you do not "know" I wouldn't want to read it, you "think" it. Own your own personal view. I wouldn't have asked you to email if I didn't want to read what you have to see. I would...
  14. D

That's not strictly true. Chris revealed my identity on the radio early days. We try to maintain mystery but as it was out there it became a thread on here so I have not been mysterious to the majority on Coldplaying That's why I haven't got an Oracle account here. I didn't want to be a dick...
  15. D

:laugh3: That proper made me laugh! Ha ha ha!
  16. D

Oh no, I just saw under your avatar it says you're depressed :( Hope you feel better soon. x
  17. D

Me too ;) I didn't think it was you by the way but I don't wish to see individual comments. It makes no odds to me. I am far too old to worry about being liked by everyone. I don't need everyone to like me. I am who I am and not apologizing for that just because someone disagrees. We don't all...
  18. D

Don't worry. As you say, nobody knows anything - about who I am or what I do - people may think they do but really have no idea so I don't really mind. I just find it reeks of resentment or bitterness and am not sure why then they'd bother reading the Oracle section & reading / commenting on an...
  19. D

I think I've exhausted my right to reply but I'm not sure why people don't just email me directly (from real accounts) to say what's on their mind. Here it is again: [email protected] I'm sorry to say that it amuses me that if the faceless Oracle didn't want to reveal their identity that...
  20. D

Thank you for your kind words of support but some haters just continue hiding behind screens and get off on it. x