Search results

1. C

Ticket Exchange / Face Value Sales

Hi everyone, I'm coming across from Australia and would LOVE to have 2 standing tickets to any of the Wembley shows.
  2. C

[19-June-2014] Enmore Theatre, Sydney, Australia

Wow, great to hear such a story on getting a ticket! Well done! :)
  3. C

Hi everyone, I'm still really down about missing out on tickets - I tried presale, normal sale...and three competitions. No luck. Misery. But all that aside, with the streaming tonight, does anyone know if it is a visual streaming, or just audio?
  4. C

I was waiting for 45mins prior to the presale time, refreshing and all that. Still had no luck...misery. Sigh.
  5. C

What can we do to save the forum?

Memories!
  6. C

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

Well that escalated quickly! How exciting!
  7. C

I am so happy the forum is back...

Please don't go again, it was horrible when this place shut down. I haven't posted much here for a long time, but I still always check it out and see what's going on. If anything, the hiatus was a good reminder of what an amazing forum this is! Glad it's back :)
  8. C

[13-Nov-2012] Coldplay @ Etihad Stadium, Melbourne, Australia

I'm coming across from Adelaide. It's gonna go off! Does anyone know the itinerary for the show? ie. When does Coldplay come on/when does it finish?
  9. C

That time I met Chris and Gwyneth after they almost ran me over in their car

This is worth posting about! What a great story! Good ol' Chris, not checking his mirrors!! You are so lucky!
  10. C

Oh phew, it's all good. For a minute there I thought I screwed up! Yay, this will be my 3rd time to see them! It's gonna be soo good!!! Asheerenee7, I am also from Adelaide! I think quite a few Adelaide coldplayers will be coming across.
  11. C

Where does it say 'oval a'? I bought the $150 tickets, but all I got was general admission - that's the same thing right?
  12. C

i guessed 'mylo', it seems to work :D
  13. C

Tomorrow's Daily Mirror (4 May 2012): Coldplay Chris' hearing torment

I actually remember an interview with Chris who mentions he has had a problem with his left ear for a long time. I'm racking my brains to remember where I heard it. It may have been an Australian interview and I think he was talking about surfing.
  14. C

Post Coldplay concert depression

I still remember the aftermath of my first Coldplay concert. The next day I was so depressed, I also got a migraine and had to go home from school early :( it was misery. But when you've gone to such highs, it seems inevitable to crash to a low afterwards. It only really gets better when you see...
  15. C

Shoes in CB video?

What are the shoes that the dude puts on at 0:20? Anyone know?
  16. C

Charlie Brown vs. Princess Of China (The post album paradox)

Release every song on the album as singles, make videos for all of them, make 1 trillion billion dollars from sales. Go play private gigs at every Coldplayers' house. Release a new album next month. Job done.
  17. C

CHARLIE BROWN MUSIC VIDEO! (both studio and live videos in first post)

Since when does Australia get exclusive sneak previews?
  18. C

[17-Nov-2011] Coldplay et. al @ Children In Need concert, MEN Arena, Manchester, UK (Live on BBC1)

Chris Martin and Phil Harvey busting out some hallway antics at the start of this vid - hilarious watching them bail out of it when they realise they're on camera! Hugh Laurie & Jamie Cullum perform "Hallelujah, I Love Her So" - Children in Need Rocks - BBC - YouTube