Search results

1. T

[21-Nov-2012] Coldplay @ Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane, Australia

WANTED: Brisbane Field A Ticket 21st Nov Hey Guys, Sorry if I got this in the wrong section of the forum, I'm chasing a last minute Field A ticket for the gig at Suncorp, my dear Mum thought she would be fine to miss this tour but after watching Live 2012 last night she changed her mind, now...
  2. T

Lyrics to the songs on LeftRightLeftRightLeft

good point...what does he say! I love how the gutair in clocks is slightly changed/shifted it sounds MAD
  3. T

Lyrics to the songs on LeftRightLeftRightLeft

Ok, I think we should try and get/decipher the lyrics to LRLRL, I mean everything like a transcript of all the things said, live variations of the lyrics etc. I know im not the only one who likes knowing all of what is said! I love Live 2003 and how Chris changes the lyrics and ads some lyrics...
  4. T

15-Mar-2009: Acer Arena, Sydney, Australia - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

its probably one of the only things worth going broke for haha!
  5. T

15-Mar-2009: Acer Arena, Sydney, Australia - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

hey guys thaught id spark it up again! How are everyones post coldplay lives? Anyone else eager as for the next tour? and going to see more shows than before?????!!
  6. T

hey guys, sorry i dont check onthe forum much, so busy haha, if you guys use msn or myspace or facebook, hit us up! [email protected] i cant wait until the next tour!! Sam.
  7. T

YEAH MAN! haha, unforgetable weekend mate, im so friggen tired though haha going to sleep, good to see you here man! Cheers to the TRUE fans haha! Sam. Fruit Salad!.... yummy yummy
  8. T

haha yeah it was great to meet him for the third time! oh yeah and being shouted free tickets to gold reserve by him was also pretty cool!!!!!
  9. T

AWESOME PHOTOS, do I know you? im sam the guy with the beanie?? Cheers.
  10. T

ahhhh it was SOOOOO good, thanks to all you guys who helped make it such a mad experience, ill be back down in syd in 3/4 years or whenever the next concerts are!! Sam.
  11. T

im in sydney, the pullman has a internet cafe so thaught id jump on, thinking of walking down to acer to have a look arround, any idea on a time to start queing up qould be great, at this stage im thinking 3am?? thanks heaps guys, Sam.
  12. T

allright guys, its some ungodly hour and im heading off to the airport, if someone could txt me with a good time to rock up i would really apreciate it, thanks heaps guys, see you sunday! Sam.
  13. T

my number is 0439328333 if i cant see you guys or whatever. I was going to be cueing from 6am??? Sam.
  14. T

i am DEFINATLY standing haha GA floorrrr baby!! I will cue from midnight saturday if i have too! ill meet you in the que for sure! Sam.
  15. T

do they play a good portion of yellow though? like the majority of it then tag your the voice onto the end? By the way this is the last time i will be on a computer until the concert, so what time are you guys going to be rocking up on sunday? Im staying in olympic park so i can arrive whenever...
  16. T

Do you guys rekon they will do yellow with that john farnahm thing or whatever? i rekon that will destroy the song if they do, yellow is far to good to be made into some fucked up cover.... From the people who went so far have they done the john farnahm thing more than once or was it a one...