Search results

1. zzz

Chris Martin Tattoos

As far as I can remember it refers to Shel Silverstein's "The missing piece meets the Big O". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af-jZUR3ua0
  2. zzz

Show us your Coldplay related art

Some very nice additions since I was last in this thread :) Coldplayers are a creative bunch ;)
  3. zzz

Kaleidoscope EP

Yes, very much!. My biggest problem with their songs released after the Viva era is Chris' voice mixing. I often have huge trouble understanding what he's actually singing. I know he can mumble a bit sometimes but that's not it. His voice is so crisp and clear in ALIENS it makes my head spin...
  4. zzz

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Might it have been this one? I made that eons ago (well 2011 apparently) and Coldplaying used it in their merch shop although I can't remember the exact colour combination we decided on in the end. I made lots of different designs to pick from. I could remove the "Best Fansite 2011" and...
  5. zzz

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

I might be wrong, but it's probably a paparazzi thing in an effort to make the photos less interesting.
  6. zzz

Some amazing art by everyone already! :D Keep them coming :)
  7. zzz

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

If you want to read the full article, it's here :) Mobile Link: http://newscoldplay.tumblr.com/post/147057784021/will-champions-cover-story-from-rhythm-magazine Not sure why the preview says it's gone because it's still there :|
  8. zzz

A on Coldplay's twitter account

A stands for Anchorman, he's the one who posts all the news and does the live blogs. :)
  9. zzz

Chris and Jonny

Just leaving this one here :) Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/nova969/status/739768587800350720 (Jonny really doesn't like sheep ;) )
  10. zzz

That looks awesome! :)
  11. zzz

[2016-06-01] Veltins-Arena, Gelsenkirchen, Germany

Wishing everyone there an amazing time!
  12. zzz

Thanks! :D Wow that's awesome!!! I knew you were doing a project, but hadn't seen the final result yet! Fingers crossed they play I ran away at some point :D
  13. zzz

There used to be this amazing thread where you could post all your Coldplay related art projects, but I can't for the life of me find it again. Maybe it's on page 600, who knows? :huh: So I thought I'd start a new one :dance: Feel free to post anything you recently or not so recently made that...
  14. zzz

~BATMAN'S PLAYLIST~

Great selection! And you are totally right about the Monsters thing
  15. zzz

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

I actually finished one of Chris last week, but I can't find the art thread any more...maybe I should just make a new one... But yes, I'm gathering stuff for a new band drawing :awesome:
  16. zzz

Chris and Jonny

Just leaving this one here
  17. zzz

Chris and Jonny

And have some more
  18. zzz

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Wiiilllll
  19. zzz

have another one...
  20. zzz

The things you find when looking for reference pics, have a pretty pic of Jonny...