Search results

1. Z

RenHusky doggie appreciation thread

Oh, i do remember you! And thanks Christa :shy: So, how is everyone doing??
  2. Z

Lore :stunned: How are you girl? Or should i say, woman. I was just bored this night and came to see what's up here! :blush:
  3. Z

Hey Ren with a new username. Here's a pic of a husky for you. Peppi with ponytails says hello!
  4. Z

Cut or no cut? Round 2

You'll look maturer if you cut it. And that's what i suggest you to do.
  5. Z

What you studying to be?

I'll be an engineer :goofy:. I study environmental engineering to be more specific.
  6. Z

:ReN:

Renny Rectum :blush: Good to see ya man :daisy::daisy: (i really mean it!!)
  7. Z

ooh, well congratulations member of the month!! I feel your pain, sister.. i have an exam on wednesday and i really don't understand a thing about it :wacky: But oh well, it's not that important! (what a good student i am..) Oh yeah it indeed is summer over there! It's rather cold in...
  8. Z

Hewwoo Lore! When i last saw you here you were a mod but now you are a vip and a...umm...MOTM!! Whatever that means :lol: How are you chilean girl? :blush:
  9. Z

hello :uhoh:
  10. Z

Do you have your ears pierced?

I got my first ear piercings on my 10th birthday. I now have 7 of them, 2 made by myself. They're just really useless nowadays as i only wear earrings when i go out..if i remember.
  11. Z

The Official Club Football 2014-2015 thread

There you go Reilly, all the proof you need to just ignore this guy's opinion.
  12. Z

so i pranked one of my co-workers

No, you're just a moron :nice:
  13. Z

Listening Party

I'm not quite sure what's going on here? You seem to not understand irony at all. But on top of that I dunno why you are being so defensive? I just made a perfectly reasonable suggestion that you should branch out from just playing Radiohead albums.
  14. Z

Listening Party

Sarcasm? THAT'S ORIGINAL.
  15. Z

so i pranked one of my co-workers

HAHA Well you're unintentionally hilarious.
  16. Z

I feel guilty for feeling this way but..

So you made a thread whining about someone whining?
  17. Z

Listening Party

A social event needs more than 2 people.
  18. Z

I hate my country

I think some people need to learn the meaning of the phrase "the grass is always greener on the other side".
  19. Z

Listening Party

How boring life must be for you. There is so much exciting and vibrant music in the world, I don't get why people are so caught up in about 3 bands. Everyone in the world (or on this forum at least) has heard Radiohead's albums, so I don't really see the point in listening to them all together.
  20. Z

a gay song ?

Wtf is this blatant homophobia? :/ Also I think people are confusing "camp" with "gay"