Search results

1. A

My Coldplay Stuff In MTY, MX - I GOT MY PICTURE WITH COLDPLAY IN BIG SIZE :D!!!

sii ya see!!! pero de que pues andaba con lo de la sede Monterrey del club y pues andaba medio estresada, xD de hecho, ni hable tanto con Violet por estar mandandole mensajes a todos y asi, xD
  2. A

My Coldplay Stuff In MTY, MX - I GOT MY PICTURE WITH COLDPLAY IN BIG SIZE :D!!!

oies...en tus fotos con tus amigos en la fila salgo yo, jajajaja es la unica idiot q trae una corona en la cabeza, hahaha
  3. A

Area Mexicana

nee...no huberia llegado a tiempo :( ya sera para la proxima...
  4. A

Area Mexicana

hahahaha pobre Guy, xD almenos yo se que me escucho y se rio de mi...pero no volveo :confused::(
  5. A

Area Mexicana

no manches :O y como a que horas fue lo del hotel?? esq mi mama dijo q hubieramos ido, pero tenia que ir a la prepa en la tarde, xD neta que suerte... ojala y pronto (o mejor dicho lo proxima vez) pueda ir a conocerlos al menos al hotel...:( Yo estuve a menos de 5 metros de Jonny y de que...
  6. A

11-Mar-2010: Estadio Universitario, Monterrey, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

huy violet...me hubieras dicho q era el para saludarlo, xD hahahaha Yo traia una blusa q decia 'Miss Berryman' que Violet me acababa de regalar, xD btw, Macintosh one of the last words apper in one video that i about to upload in YouTube... i belive it was 'Viva Mexico Cabrones' haha :lol...
  7. A

11-Mar-2010: Estadio Universitario, Monterrey, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

no no no no no yo no fui al hotel, hehe te vi en la fila...estabas en la fila cerca de violet no?? ahi estaba yop :D bueno...supongo q eras tu, xD YouTube- Death And All His Friends - Coldplay @ Monterrey, Mexico (11-March-10) all mine :D hope you can watch it, cuz to me said theres an...
  8. A

neta q ese fuiste tu?? Yo estaba ahi casi casi alado de ti...con Violet hehe. Llegue un poquitin despues porque fui a presentar, pero ahi te vi, hehe q suerte a tuya, neta There's also one of my friends...Alberto. ______________________________________________-- Here are some pictures...
  9. A

i hear people saying that they were here, some of my friends went to the hotel, but nobody see anything (until now). Other people said that they leave tomorrow... THIS http://twitpic.com/186phy pulls out that they should be alredy gone... :S BTW...the after show bad feelings just stared...i...
  10. A

In fact, its 40, 000 what it fits in the stadium WITHOUT the places of Cancha 1 and 2. But, considering the back of the escenary, i belive there were 45, 000 people. Everybody (including my sisters) said that it was completly full, even more than the Metallica conciert :D Im uploading my...
  11. A

well they sang Shiver, and to me, thats enoph... EDIT: yeah, i saw that too...but i didn't take him (or she) a picture :S
  12. A

My thoughts on the end of VIVA

I JUST WENT TO ONE!! (nopw) Yesterday's show at Monterrey...but i enjoy it at the most. I almost die there and i can tell you that i spent most of the time crying. I was so exited :D Im so sorry that the Viva era just finished...i meet Coldplay like 2 or 3 months before even stared so...i...
  13. A

BTW you can listen to b-sides on radio right now on the Radio UANL, the radio of the university that the stadium belongs to. (in case you don't now, Estadio Universitario means Univeristry Stadium) http://www.uanl.mx/secciones/radio_y_tv/radioUANL/radiouanl.html
  14. A

I LOVE IT!! i just arrive at my house, and well i about to puke, i almost die in there. And no because the exciment. Everybody on the first lines where pushing...i started in 5th row and finish almost in first. I didn't get a nice place, i was at side of Jonny (and im sorry about it...y wish i...
  15. A

Remember that i upload a link to the show My sister with her iPhone will be bratcasting the entire show :D the link is http://www.ustream.tv/channel/veronika-mty
  16. A

in a couple of hours i will be maikng a line alredy :D im just at home, 'studying' (yeah, sure:dozey:) for an examen in one hour. I awsner it i a couple time and i going!! ITS GOING TO BE THE BEST F*CKING DAY OF MY LIFE!!! Oh, and a picture like the first one it came on the todays news paper...
  17. A

by the way, to all those who are coming from another countrys, i will be sreaming on the line for those who came from anthoer part, so in that way i can find you, hehe
  18. A

yeah, it came on yesterday's new peper The football team 'Tigres' its doing some practing in so little space now, haha
  19. A

6-Mar-2010: Foro Sol, Mexico City, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Hell yeah...i alredy have it on my hands :D i got a friend that, im not so sure about it, but she meet them ... i need to talk with her to see if it is true (facebook sometimes isn't so right)
  20. A

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nidiadurany/4411776993/in/set-72157623568535208/ at the mexico city hotel :wink3: