Search results

1. A

Charlie Brown would have been a better choice for the 2nd single

damn coldplay its not growing on me like etiaw
  2. A

Cartoon Heart (Charlie Brown) sounds like Smashing Pumpkins?

what happpened to parachutes and arobtth era original stuff
  3. A

Cartoon Heart (Charlie Brown) sounds like Smashing Pumpkins?

sometimes I scared of what they might release it actually sounds like smashing pumpkins just listen closely YouTube - ‪Stand Inside Your Love‬‏
  4. A

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (LIVE)

just a question did U2 or The Beatles sample any songs ?
  5. A

HERE'S A GREAT DEBATE

GUYS.........lets be honest this song is gonna be a summer song........like i said in my other thread. i rather have 1 sample song and 11 or 12 original songs
  6. A

HERE'S A GREAT DEBATE

The ending is great to me.........the song is growing on live
  7. A

PARACHUTES/AROBTTH - READ

In the parachute and arobtth live concerts they never used any kind of pre recorded tracks whats up with that.........COLDPLAY DONT NEVER COPY OFF NOBOBDY ELSE. C O L D P L A Y DONT DESTROY YOUR GREATNESS
  8. A

The 'negative' ETIAW discussion

Agree - their first two albums will always be great Disagree - Coldplay arent past their prime........they can't songwriting and making isnt sports.........unlike sports you are suppose to get better with age I JUST HOPE THAT LP5 MAKES UP FOR THIS SAMPLING GARBAGE
  9. A

I dont hate Coldplay for growing and changing their sound but its the sampling is what gets to me.........
  10. A

just hope the album is a masterpiece
  11. A

I'd rather have

1 sample song and 11 original songs just like at the last 2 albums coldplay has done 1 or 2 of the songs from last two albums were sampled im starting to get over it.........actually it starting to grow on me now :D
  12. A

i really hope it doesnt make the lp5. just hope its a song for the summer
  13. A

HERE'S A GREAT DEBATE

just heard it live in the other thread........its a good live song to perform....but i hope its not their new single
  14. A

does this mean its their new single ?
  15. A

HERE'S A GREAT DEBATE

YouTube - ‪Mashup: Coldplay vs. Mystic - Every Teardrop De La Noche‬‏
  16. A

HERE'S A GREAT DEBATE

no reilly i just think that coldplay are more creative than just sampling.......let's just hope that etiaw is just for the summer and the REAL single is coming out soon