Search results

1. 1

how was Kings of Leon

how was Kings of Leon
  2. 1

Put you on my Contacts list, so i know in future to help you out as you did all that...

Put you on my Contacts list, so i know in future to help you out as you did all that re-uploading for me those times :)
  3. 1

I hadn't really been that active here for ages but kinda getting back into it now :) So i'll...

I hadn't really been that active here for ages but kinda getting back into it now :) So i'll be keeping an eye on you, lol Be Good :)
  4. 1

Songkick - Social Network Site For Concert Lover's

Songkick allows users to collate, review and provide setlists, posters and ticket stubs of gigs they have been to in the past and gigs they are planning to attend in the future. Songkick's indexing technology allows it to list upcoming gigs from 25 online ticket vendors, meaning that users...
  5. 1

Sweet :) Enjoy !

Sweet :) Enjoy !
  6. 1

Ah Cool, glad its still there for you :) maybe you need to open a port to DL torrents...

Ah Cool, glad its still there for you :) maybe you need to open a port to DL torrents (Firewalled) but some ISP's restrict peer 2 peer aswell... maybe they are blocking you out ??? but i would think it is a Firewall port problem
  7. 1

It's been a while since i did host sites tend to do torrents now instead is it still there ...

It's been a while since i did host sites tend to do torrents now instead is it still there ??? did u manage to DL the file ???
  8. 1

YW... just hope there are links still left I ddin't know it only gave 10DL's until after i UL...

YW... just hope there are links still left I ddin't know it only gave 10DL's until after i UL there :)
  9. 1

Hey Gise, How you doing

Hey Gise, How you doing
  10. 1

19-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Every day when i walk my dog i look over at Wembley and think to the Concert Here is a Picture i took of Wembley when i went to see The Who @ the Arena Maybe i'll see some of you there i'll be the drunken old fool in a musical world of his own :)
  11. 1

I kinda miss the Old Wembley that had a ton of Memories for me Cup finals, Live Aid, Oasis and...

I kinda miss the Old Wembley that had a ton of Memories for me Cup finals, Live Aid, Oasis and Who Concerts And i liked the grass Banks that were around old Wembley always good for hanging around on before the shows and taking in the atmosphere... those are gone now :( And somehow... the New...
  12. 1

I'm full of good plans... Especially when they get me free beers :)

I'm full of good plans... Especially when they get me free beers :)
  13. 1

ah yeah... Ebs757 i know of, Good Member :) I think i will have to go to Wembley as i see it...

ah yeah... Ebs757 i know of, Good Member :) I think i will have to go to Wembley as i see it from my house it would be rude not too... lol Was thinking of getting a Nitehawk T-Shirt made up and getting Free Beers all day Long :)
  14. 1

Thats sounds cool, TY To be honest i dont think Coldplay care to much about being recorded When...

Thats sounds cool, TY To be honest i dont think Coldplay care to much about being recorded When They got sampled on that 'Viva La Hova' Project, all they did was link Mick Boogie's site to the Coldplay site and gave him almost 2million DL's And we on the Bootlegs site have got no complaints...
  15. 1

I'm not sure ??? pop over and look at the members list if he isn't get him to pop over too and...

I'm not sure ??? pop over and look at the members list if he isn't get him to pop over too and post the video I'm sure people would like to see some HD footage :)
  16. 1

email of death ??? lol thats just a reminder to members that hadn't visted in a while You dont...

email of death ??? lol thats just a reminder to members that hadn't visted in a while You dont have to UL there, you can DL and just keep things open (Seeding) Keeping torrents open gives you Karma points that can be exchanged for Download Credits Also posting in the Forum, Voting on Polls...
  17. 1

LOL, Thanks... Now im blushing :) Thanks again for all those re-posts

LOL, Thanks... Now im blushing :) Thanks again for all those re-posts
  18. 1

I have re-uploaded that Dont Panic Video for you on the thread

I have re-uploaded that Dont Panic Video for you on the thread
  19. 1

Hey Cobby how are you ???

Hey Cobby how are you ???
  20. 1

My Names Nitehawk, and im a Legend

My Names Nitehawk, and im a Legend