Search results

1. S

Mixtape Exchange XIV CLOSED! XVI coming soon!!! Very soon!

Also, for those people still waiting on a review - I know how frustrating it can be so I'm totally up for reviewing one or more. Pm me if you want (if that's allowed) :D
  2. S

Awww thanks so much for reviewing it and for saying such lovely things about it. I did put a bit of work into getting it just right so it's nice it was appreciated :) Very ambient, sort of semi-electronic stuff, the band's called North Atlantic Oscillation and they're different from the...
  3. S

Don't think mine's gonna get reviewed. My partner's had more than enough chances now, it's gone beyond a joke. Is there anyone still waiting for a tape? Otherwise mine's just gone to waste :(
  4. S

Still haven't had a review of the tape I made :( Sick of waiting.... If Maple ever comes back here and posts a review, someone wake me up.... :\
  5. S

Excellent. Will defo check him out when I get the chance :D Thanks
  6. S

Just incase my review has been overlooked - thought I'd link back to it. here Also not sure if the tape I made has even been downloaded by the recipient yet, they haven't even logged in for ages, hope they haven't gone awol :(
  7. S

MY REVIEW: 1. Sunshiney. I like this. Really fun, upbeat and catchy. Very good 2. Muse? I've never been that fussed on Muse, they seem a bit pretenious sometimes, but this is decent song. Has a good beat, nice synthy bits and grungey guitar. I've heard it before but dunno the name of the...
  8. S

I'm another one still waiting, looks like there's quite a few of us :(
  9. S

2013 Upcoming releases.

^ Ooooooh Love a bit of Buble :dead: I can't wait for the BRMC new one. Spectre At The Feast - it's supposed to be a good 'un :dance:
  10. S

This is me Oh, an I'm dead fussy about music, so please don't stick whatever you like on it - I don't want anything that sounds remotely like The Vaccines, anything that sounds like it comes from the 80s or anything that descends into rap or 'features' David Guetta or some such rubbish. I'm a...
  11. S

Aww thanks guys :kiss: Glad to be back - looking forward to this :D
  12. S

Been away from coldplaying for aaaages and missed the last few of these. Totally comin' back for this one :D Bung me name down please
  13. S

Mew

Woah, not been here in aaages. Anyway, I know the guys have been back in the studio but we're not really expecting a new Mew album this year, are we...? :\ It took them bloody yonks to get No More Stories perfected enough to release it. 2014 seems more likely. Maybe next summer if you're feeling...
  14. S

The 12th Mixtape Exchange

:laugh3: haha that's true, will have to find something else to moan about until it's time for #13 ;)
  15. S

The 12th Mixtape Exchange

Ah bollocks, only just seen this thread. Guess I'm too late this time :bigcry:
  16. S

Hey Rosetta!

Finally got to see Hey Rosetta! live t'other week when they were in the UK. Blinder of a gig it was, even tho the venue was really tiny and they looked all cramped up together on the wee stage. Tim was knocking guitars and piano stools and stuff over whenever he started jigging about like he...
  17. S

Apparatjik

That reviewer has obviously missed the whole point of the collaborative-ness of Square Peg, he's clearly not aware of the fact that the finished songs were the result of remixes and external ideas, and thus that will have a bearing on the production of the album. Yes, it sounds over-produced and...