Search results

1. I

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Happy birthday to Mr. Berryman, I may not love you like I used to but I haven't forgotten you.
  2. I

[25-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Toyota Center, Houston, Texas, USA

I know I'm a little late, but the Monday night show was great! They put on a good one, as always.
  3. I

Happy birthday Guy!
  4. I

Carooooooo! Jo is adorable. How did someone get this? :confused: I doubt his dad's fb page was public. But anyways, that's pretty cute. And yah that's definitely Guy on the left and Mark on the right. Also, whoever said that Quantum Suicide has "comatoes," that's not right. It's...
  5. I

I'm so glad he's back to a red bass. :')
  6. I

Ahhhh hot! He's looking good. I definitely thought that too when I first saw that. I mean he doesn't resemble him a bunch, but he definitely reminded me of him. When I first watched Shakespeare in Love, the first scene of Joseph Fiennes I did a double take cause for the first instance he...
  7. I

DEXTER

So happy that it ended the way it did. I'm really excited for the premiere for next season. Even though it's forever away.
  8. I

My parents got our tickets, section 118, can't remember the seat numbers. Seems so random cause it's one of the two stick skinny sections on the side haha. I hope we're at least near the front of that section.
  9. I

Oh I kinda hope they don't sneak one in...they did it last time and don't get me wrong, it was their best show that I've been to so far, and San Antonio's much easier for me than Houston or Dallas, but I really wish they would just announce it at the same time as these ones so that I wouldn't...
  10. I

Oh yes Jenn, if there's anyone I know who's always in the gutter, it's so you. :P Good times. :lol: Yesssss! I'm in love with it. His voice sounds so cool I don't know why he doesn't lead sing more. I'm with you, I like the song a lot. I do think the girl's voice is a little weird, I...
  11. I

Heeheehee. :sneaky: Liking the reference Jenn. Nice to see you again Amanda! :D Had so many pages to catch up on, but I'm glad I did! So many great new videos and pictures. :mellow:
  12. I

Criminal Minds

Lina! :D Definitely badass Reid! Yah, same here. And I'm liking the actual plots too. I think it also just feels nice to have the team all back.
  13. I

Foster The People

I will totally have a dance party with you.
  14. I

Foster The People

I still love them. :dazzled: I have to say Miss You is definitely the best song. Four favorites are Miss You, Broken Jaw, Call it What You Want and Life on the Nickel. But I do love the whole album. I was there! So great. Met the band for the second time and Mark Foster for the 3rd time. We're...
  15. I

Criminal Minds

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THESE NEW EPISODES HAVE BEEN AWESOME SO FAR? :awesome: That one little funny exchange that's going on between Reid and Morgan. :lol:
  16. I

DEXTER

I've really enjoyed these first few episodes! :)
  17. I

Criminal Minds

I'm not a member at the CBS forum. I'm on enough internet sites already. :lol: But yah I'm excited for the returners, and how they'll explain Prentiss not being dead to the rest of the team and how they'll deal with Doyle and how J.J. will be allowed to come back to the BAU, etc. And MGG. 'Nuff...
  18. I

Haha my mom totally asked him if he could pull any stings and the guy was like uhhh, no. :lol: I doubt he'd give us a picture of his dad. :(
  19. I

So my mom was talking to a British client, and got to talking about the ACL Festival that I went to that Coldplay played yesterday, and my mom mentioned Coldplay and the client was like oh yah, I actually know their bass player. :o So apparently my mom's client used to work with Guy's dad, and...
  20. I

[16-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ Austin City Limits Festival, Zilker Park, Austin, Texas

Oh crap, I completely forgot that they didn't play Shiver! Now I'm sad. :( But it was a really great performance, they always sound so good live. My friends and I were able to get decently close seeing how late we actually headed over to the stage. We were perhaps a good 20 rows in front of the...