Search results

1. Xx42RainyDaysxX

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

Has anyone noticed a lot of Coldplay's music videos on YouTube have changed into a strange B/W thumbnail? The Scientist, Paradise, Up&Up.. do you think it has something to do with the new album?
  2. Xx42RainyDaysxX

Random Coldplay thoughts...

YOU'RE A GENIUS
  3. Xx42RainyDaysxX

Either way, he looks like the X&Y outfit. I just named him Chris 'cause that's what a friend of mine said his name should be, haha.
  4. Xx42RainyDaysxX

Do you think Coldplay's newest album will be influenced by/as good as Oldplay?

I didn't mean that, but rereading the conversation makes it sound like it :joy::joy: I guess it's just 'cause we care about Chris a lot and we want him and the boys to be happy :blush:
  5. Xx42RainyDaysxX

Hi! You are welcome :blush:

Hi! You are welcome :blush:
  6. Xx42RainyDaysxX

Actually I think it reminds me of Marina and The Diamonds. She felt really lost during her break before her last album and felt like quitting music because she already found a way to be happy. But she thought, "if I'm not doing music, then what will I do?". So she felt really lost, then started...
  7. Xx42RainyDaysxX

I didn't mean "act" literally, I just meant that he's been a little nervous lately, in my opinion.
  8. Xx42RainyDaysxX

Hi, this is a random thread, so here: THIS IS MY CAT AND HIS NAME IS CHRIS. He absolutely loves Coldplay, he's 4 months old so I welcome him to the Coldplay fandom :yum He sleeps through all the songs, and so you think he's asleep and he won't mind if you put on a different song of a different...
  9. Xx42RainyDaysxX

I don't think I can say Paradise isn't about a sad topic, but the rest you mentioned, yes. I don't think we'll ever see Oldplay ever again. I've seen some theories online about it being because of Gwyneth because "a lot of Oldplay songs are about her" but I always thought that was unlikely. And...
  10. Xx42RainyDaysxX

That made me laugh. Rainbow unicorn pop. HAHAHA
  11. Xx42RainyDaysxX

About X&Y... (Song)

Ah, yes, I remember. I sadly never watched the film because I was never able to (country reasons).
  12. Xx42RainyDaysxX

About X&Y... (Song)

Now everything is clearer. Did you get that info from the movie perhaps?
  13. Xx42RainyDaysxX

A new era: (solo) projects or a traditional Coldplay-album?

There have been quite a lot of rumors that they will officially return with an album by the year 2021. We don't know how true/sure it is, but Phil has previously talked about it. It isn't confirmed 100% sadly. I think Coldplay already know how much their fans miss them, (even I think it's pretty...
  14. Xx42RainyDaysxX

About X&Y... (Song)

The majority of the album's tracks are sadly underrated, and the band doesn't like the album either. I don't know why it's like that since X&Y is one of their best albums ever. I used to think it has something to do with the extra songs Chris didn't want to put in? Now that seems like a stretch...
  15. Xx42RainyDaysxX

I could say that I miss Oldplay a lot. I'd say the older songs are much better, (not that the new ones are bad though). I feel like back then Coldplay had a lot of things to talk about, nowadays it's mostly just about being happy because they don't really have a reason to be sad anymore...
  16. Xx42RainyDaysxX

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

My Australian family'll have a chance to watch it like that. Sadly, not me :/
  17. Xx42RainyDaysxX

I live in a terrible country with little to no global availability. I just wish it'll be at the cinema, but it also may not which would be problematic. Eek. How can I explain this? Yeah, I probably will have little to no luck at ever seeing this unless they make a DVD that may sell here, which...
  18. Xx42RainyDaysxX

I'm sick but once I watched the trailer I screamed outside, pain or not! AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THE RELEASE DATE IS A DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY DHSHSH
  19. Xx42RainyDaysxX

I heard Trouble while having dessert at a restaurant. I'm so happy to know that Parachutes songs are still on the radios of my country, because I don't hear much of their older songs here!