Search results

1. C

Show Off "Your" Coldplay!

yepp although i could have taken a better picture xD these were with my webcam
  2. C

Show Off "Your" Coldplay!

i printed a coldplay shirt =] on the front on the back i love it so much =D oh and thanks to Emma for telling me how to post a pic on here lol
  3. C

Any Maltese speakers?

lol i can assure you that.. im not a dog xD yeah there are dogs called "maltese" dont know the connection though :P yay for me i am a maltese(r)
  4. C

Concerts/Artists you have seen/Are planning to see

Since i live in Malta, there has been the isle of mtv in July.. i went there like 3 hours in the sun to get a good place..got into fourth row and the middle (this was a FREE concert) well i went there to see Metro Station the most :D there was also Esmee Denters but i never heard of her ...
  5. C

Any Maltese speakers?

old thread, but i am from Malta =] donno lol
  6. C

Malta

old thread, but im from Malta =D
  7. C

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

emma =D i love coldplaying too a place were i can feel at home about coldplay..all my mates arent too keen about coldplay =/
  8. C

hehe thanks :D
  9. C

guess what? im baaaaaaaaack :D missed you guys so much! although its summer i have been busy =/ but now its coldplaying time for me =]
  10. C

oooh thanks =D now i'll choose very excited for the shirt ^^ on the front i'm doing the band and on the back im doing chris only =]
  11. C

hey :] i don't want to sound rude but i need some pictures of chris =D i'm printing a shirt and i want some good pictures you may say that i have all this thread but i haven't quite found the one =( thanks everyone :) and i'd like it not old but not when he had like big hair lol thx
  12. C

well do i know you? lol

well do i know you? lol
  13. C

huh?

huh?
  14. C

hey coldplay fans, i'm back :D have been VERY busy with school =[ still doing exams though. i finish school in 26th -next friday well that means summer :) :) :) :) anyways,, i need some help cause me and my best friend are gonna print a shirt of chris and coldplay.. and well we need some...
  15. C

omg haven't logged on is so much time!! missed you guys..but still am a chris fan ^^ i have been abit busy with schoolwork =((
  16. C

good actually :) you?

good actually :) you?
  17. C

i have no idea what vegemite is :S
  18. C

uhm what's that? :\
  19. C

hi :D

hi :D