Search results

1. A

[9-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Verizon Center, Washington, DC, USA

Love it! Absolutely love it & wish we could see more great moments like this from the backline. Surely more "while the cats away, the mice will play" footage exists...
  2. A

Oxfam America call for volunteers for all US dates!

Hi Bob,  I applied for the 8-July show in Washington, DC a month or so ago, but unlike a few of the Coldplayers above, I didn't receive a confirmation email saying I'd hear back within a few weeks of the show, etc. Although my network acts rather spotty at times, I'm fairly certain my...
  3. A

[8-Feb-2012] Coldplay @ Club Nokia, Los Angeles, CA, USA

Thanks Dianne for once again bringing up "Eye of the Tiger" -- I JUST got it out of my head not three-four hours ago! I have such a love/hate thing with EOTT song too, so I need something else to invade my brain ASAP!
  4. A

[8-Feb-2012] Coldplay @ Club Nokia, Los Angeles, CA, USA

Jason, I was in giggles from seeing you & Dianne nonstop on my computer last night. The camera man loved y'all! Is this your number 1 then over Newcastle & Madrid?
  5. A

[17-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Ellen DeGeneres Show, Burbank, California, USA

I'm a little late to the game here but this is my first chance getting to read the reviews from your marvelous adventures! I'm so happy the three of you (and about 63 others) saw the guys perform more than two songs -- it's just too bad I couldn't get a visual feed via your eyeballs since your...
  6. A

Coldplay exclusive (Interview with Guy Berryman)

What a nice surprise! Finally, we get a "Guy-centric" article to keep us busy while waiting for MX's official release next week! :dance: I really see this as a two part gift. First part, something for us to enjoy due to the utter lack of solo Guy interview material out there. :laugh3: The...
  7. A

[18-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Red Bull Sound Space, Los Angeles, USA

I chatted by text w/ Dianne this am to to say hi & they hadn't gone in yet. Two seconds later, I see her on my computer monitor! :D
  8. A

While I'm sure it was a "chalk on the blackboard" moment for you :evil:, I'm actually REALLY happy that they did it this way. Why have an exclusive event filled with people who semi like Coldplay? I got stuck next to some radio contest winners at the ACL taping and it was a pretty miserable...
  9. A

October 2011: Your One-Stop-Shop for Coldplay Info!

Chelsea, thank you for being a) proactive, b) incredibly organized and c) generous for sharing this with this rest of us.  I created appointments for as many dates I could remember but inevitably I left off a few! :D  One thing that comes to mind when looking at this schedule: frequent flyer...
  10. A

Best of luck to all my West Coast friends! :laugh3: Fingers crossed for all of you! :dance:
  11. A

[5-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Cape Town Stadium, Cape Town, South Africa

Seriously!!! :bomb: :dead: Slap a warning sign next time someone sends out a tweet of this magnitude! I'm operating heavy machinery (my car) at the moment & could've damn near killed myself and about ten others in a matter of seconds!:shocked2: No, in all seriousness I already pulled over to...
  12. A

[24-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ Atlanta's Music Midtown Festival

Hi everyone ~ late joining the game here for the Midtown Festival but I just found out today that I have tickets (regular, not VIP), so I guess I'm going! :laugh3: I JUST got back from Austin yesterday afternoon, where I saw them perform at the ACL taping and then of course, at the...
  13. A

[16-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ Austin City Limits Festival, Zilker Park, Austin, Texas

***** This is my first chance to really write & even now, it won't be that much since I'm mentally & physically spent from my week in Texas. Jimmy, Jen, Lauren, Jessica, Dianne and Mitch, Dianne's incredibly genius husband/concession extraordinaire -- thank you for the amazingly fun time at ACL...
  14. A

2011 Live Shows in Online

Has anyone heard back re: tickets yet? :shrug:
  15. A

[16-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ Austin City Limits Festival, Zilker Park, Austin, Texas

OMFG!!! My sister lives 6 minutes door to door from the Moody Center. Nightmare traffic from hell. Been in car for 45 minutes. Agghhhrrrrr! :veryangry2:
  16. A

:laugh3: By the skin of my teeth, I made my flight yesterday, arriving just in time to enjoy some margaritas & music with family and friends. Awesome weather last night & happy to see it's here to stay for the weekend. I'm going to the taping tonight but from what I've been told, it ends...
  17. A

Answer to your question:  Yes, they always overbook these things. Similarly to the Pops concert on BBC, having a ticket/reservation doesn't guarantee you a spot b/c they do cut off at fire code capacity.  As for this next part, I have to be rather cryptic for the moment b/c I really don't...
  18. A

I've been meaning to post in here the past few weeks but Hurricane Irene threw a wrench into my plans & no matter where I traveled in VA/NC, internet and cell service remains spotty. Like many of you, I'm going for the taping tickets, and I plan to be there early Friday to camp out, most likely...
  19. A

Will you buy Paradise?

:wink3: :P I can't wait for Spotify to move from the beta stage here in the US. I'm so tired of waiting!   :laugh: I hate reading this message board on my phone because inevitably I read something absolutely hysterical and the nosy person next to me wants to know what's so funny...