Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
    Hahaha way to go sistah!So you picked a guy already for the big "opening" :wacko:

Hope to catch ya on one of these day dawg! Keep it real! :cool3:
    Whoa!! You've been posting today and i missed it! Damn! We need to be at the same time one of these day girl! And not really haha, i hardly ever use it cos i'm too cool for it :cool3: Nah, i will be on one of these days just to make fun of those who spent their whole fucking day in front of the screen talking to people they might never meet irl, LOSERS! hahaha My friend from work is a msnholic and makes me sad cos even at parties he's with his laptop chatting to people he met online for like 8 years but never reallty met haha , random i know :wacko:

Ahhh i need the juicy details but wow!Something tells me you won't be sealed for long, if you know what i mean:lol: Way to go pinky!! let me know if you need some tips to seduce the guy hahaha

Anyway, i'm off to bed cos i have a stressing day tomorrow but see ya soon! :kiss:
    If we are sane then i don't even wanna think what the insane people are like :uhoh:

No fucking waaay! Rolly wolly with a guy on a date? :eek: Man, it was about time!Let me guess, were you a bit drunk? hahaha:lol: Ahh you gotta fill me in with the details woman! :dance:

I went out last night too and i just got home a few hrs ago and slept like 1 hr haha damn, i love going out all night but i hate the way i feel the next day :disappointed:
    Hahaha i wouldn't call myself sane cos i've been teasing people here since i came back but i agree on that, most of them are fucking idiots. Good to see some cool cats like yourself are still around :cool3:

Sweet! Have fun dudette! And follow my lead and enjoy rl, it's way better than this virtual shite but i wish there was an ignore or ban button irl, that would make life better haha :wacko:

Bah i ain't a nerd yoo! I'm too cool for the net and yeah i get the irony of me saying that on an internet forum but fuck it, i'm still cool haha.
    Well yeah, fuck those threads. Guess i'll become a lurker or just tease people here for kicks but it's good to see ya Pinkjatta!Hope to see ya at the batcave sometime :wacko:
    Heeey dude! I decided to check it out on here and you were right, lots of shitty threads and annoying self-called bad asses of newbies who deserves a kick in the nuts but at least I found Lore , Julia, Mimi and the rest but damn, this place has changed and feels weird. Anyway, doubt you'll check this anytime soon but hope you're doing fine and sorry for not replying back but i ran out of credit haha,later dawg!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…