Recent content by wisna

1. W

[19-Dec-2013] Coldplay @ Eventim Apollo, London, UK

That was such a unique show, I wish they did the small Christmas gigs again!
  2. W

[2017-6-6] Olympiastadium, Munich, Germany

I'm seeing a crazy situation outside the stadium on Twitter, people still outside, waiting to be let in, because of the strict controls. Is there anyone actually inside?? Will they delay the start?
  3. W

Yes, just saw the tweet :) Seems so early to start 8.15
  4. W

Hi there, I'm not going to Munich, waiting for Vienna. Just wanted to ask, did you get any information about when the gates open? They usually tweet and I don't see anything today. Thanks!
  5. W

[2017-6-11] Ernst-Happel Stadion, Vienna, Austria

Hallo everyone, we have a facebook group for selling/buying tickets. It's mostly in Czech/Slovak language, but it's fine if you post in English as well. https://www.facebook.com/groups/563580930517557/
  6. W

[2016-06-28] Coldplay at Kensington Garden for a Charity concert

Thank Bojo for your wonderful review, reading it, I could relive that magical day again! See you soon!
  7. W

Haha, nobody has ever called me sensible when Coldplay were concerned, so thanks very much for this point of view, I'll remember that! :laugh1:
  8. W

Thanks everyone for the pictures and videos. I didn't take any, my camera is crap. We have probably met, I was the crazy one first in the queue ;-) I agree that the security guards were great with handling this. (I guess it's easier to manage 3 thousand than 80 thousand) :laugh1: See you next time!
  9. W

See you there, we met at the Wembley queue, I brought a sandwich for Linus :-)
  10. W

I'll see tomorrow, don't have anything else to do, probably midday or a bit earlier. What about you?
  11. W

[2016-06-16] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

Anyone queuing at entrance M/N?
  12. W

Thanks! Fingers crossed for you. Never give up! ;)
  13. W

On Friday. It's always worth trying to check the website later, they often release more tickets, some transactions may be cancelled. Or if you're in London, you can try to go to the venue and maybe there will be someone with a spare.
  14. W

I managed to get one! Still can't believe my luck!
  15. W

[2016-06-18] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

Ahoj, v tejto hlavnej diskusii radsej anglicky, lebo to vsetci citaju... Ale bola tu kedysi cesko-slovenska diskusia, uz dlhsie neaktivna, mozeme ju ozivit... :-)