V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there,

Just a reminder to all Secret Santa's that if you haven't sent your card yet, could you please do so as soon as possible? It's that time of year where the post slows down.

If your card isn't on the way yet, please try to send it via Airmail as soon as possible. Please let your elf know as soon as it has been posted.

If you have any problems, get in touch. Don't leave your match without a card!

Alison

:elf:
    Heeeey, random person here.
    Could you send me the picture in your avi? :wacky:
    Pweeeeeease? :wacko:
    Jesam, ali ja jos nisam dobila svoju. :(
    Niti je moja "partnerica" dobila moju xD. Ali ja sam ju poslala petnaestog tako da vjerojatno nije izgubljena nego samo kasni^^
    Bas mi je drago da ti je stigla! :)
    I'm kind of weird and one day I was looking up a bunch of random places that would be cool to visit and somehow ended up on Croatia and started to read on the country and declared that my dream vacation house would be there if I ever had one.

New York City? I live way down south from that in Texas so I couldn't tell you anything about NYC, but I'm also not a big city kind of person so...
    Hopefully you'll get to visit, though.

My name is Mika, btw. :)
    Haha I see. Well just take your time and enjoy life :D Do you have a boyfriend?

Merry Christmas to you too! :dance:
    Yes I did! I got new earphones, gift certificats for a records store, a camera and a cute little glass ^^ And money.
    How about you?
    Nope! I speak French. I live in the French part of Canada :)

Hmm that kinda sucks. do you think about gonig back to college or university to do something else?

:laugh4: I bet you sing well, but won't admit it :p

Are you doing something special for christmas time?
    Sorry, I saw you say that you're Croatian in the christmas secret santa thread, but I didn't want to reply because I'd feel kind of lame to say this on there, but...

That's awesome you're from Croatia! I've always wanted to visit there (I live in the US) and this is silly, but if I were ever rich - my dream vacation house would be there. hahaha.
    Oh cool! :D So you're a lawyer? :)

Hahaha really? That's quite funny :p I didn't like the song Yellow back then, but I was like 10 years old, so I did not know much about music :p

I also play the piano, the guitar, the keboard, the drums and the bass :wacky:
    Do you play any instruemnts?

Meh, same here, I suck at english too, you know :p
    Yay! :)

Well, hi. I'm Marie, you already know that :p You already know where I live too.. :p I'm 18 & studying Languages and Social Sciences in college.

What about you? :wacky:
    Haha! Well I got it and I am very happy! Oh you know, your card is perfect like this, I just love it! :)

Thanks, you too! Joyeux Noël (in French)!

Wanna keep talking to get to now each other better..? :wacky:
    Hey thank you very very very much for your card :D I really like how you sent me one where it's written in Croatian :) I wish all these too! And thank you very much for the pictures and the butterfly! (you know what, the butterflies we got here were different, they were made of a different paper :p)

That's very kind of you ^^ Merry Christmas to you too and happy belated birthday!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…