V

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• u know what??
    just search for Srijani Ganguly on Facebook....
    its weird...but there is nobody in this world(!!) wid my name...hahaha
    hiya...sorry tuk a break...he he..i do dat a lot
    yeah the fish r very stupid....welll india is a pooper(my frend's word for poor) country..but i feel sad for ol the talented craftsmen the most coz they r not that appreciated...even tho there are tons of craft fairs

i finally finished my prac stuf tho...i'll shw u a pic of it..its a total waste of time

oh yeah..there was holi (festival of colour n stuf...mainly its celebrated as d beginning of summer)

what IS upp wid you???
    n 2mrws my seniors farewell..n i hav 2 do d decoration...so im gonna go now n buy colrd paper
    byeeeeeeee
    Yes he is!!
    I ha to go watch it with my friend who had alreay watched it cus my dad doesn't like Robert and wouldn't take me..i think he's a little insane:p
    thank ya!!!
    yeah..the world is full of losers n nowadays ...i guess instead of imitation is the best form of flattery....its slowly becuming suing ppl over idiotic plagiarism is the best form of flattery

hey even i stayed at home....n i was trying to study too for my xams..wch were xtrmly awful..but who cares. my frnds n i..... v just celebrtd the end of our xams in kfc rite after givn the last one...sum ppl tho...didnt cum bcz thr was solar eclipse at that time...they r stillllll so superstitious !!

n i'll tel ya one thing.....d govt n ol these climatologists hav been fooling us wid ths global warming bs.....its not becuming warm but colder n colder ..... :laugh3::laugh3:
    so many flights n trains hav been cancld bcoz of the fog....n the min temp is 5-8 degrees blo normal ...bunch of crazy ppl these weathermen...they are nvr rite

n wassup wid u??
    Honey, i don´t have a job :lol:
    I´m a student. I have to do chores and save birthday money.
    I´ve tried onemanga, but you have to keep refreshing for the next page.
    And i like to read it on my hands.
    I´ve seen the series once online and another on adult Swim, it just ended and are going to show it again this midnight! *dance*
    Three times in a row :D I´m ready to hit the big 10.
    I started reading it, i can´t buy the mangas (saving for concert tickets) so i can´t get anything this year and early 2011.
    So i check them out in the library, but there are only volume 3,9 and 11.
    I just finished volume 3.
    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee
    how are you??
    im reali reali sorry...but i had my stupid exams...wch ended TODAY!!!!
    woohoo...plus my pracs wch were spsd to be held 2mrw...got postponed....double woo hoo!!
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3169464&l=cf3a84e1b1&id=650366794
    these are the fishies
    they've grown prettty big now...n they are very hardy n adjusting....coz so many of them have survived!!

n wassup wid u?
    how was new years??

[IMG][IMG]
    :dance: u got that right! :sneaky: i LOVEEEE RDJ!!! :dead: I DONT CARE IF HE'S 44 HE'S STILL SO SEXY! :laugh3: ok this sounds fun... can't wait to fangirl about robert with u :wacky: :wideeyed: :drunk:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…