Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

the_gloaming09
Last Activity:
Jul 13, 2013
Birthday:
Nov 2, 1988 (Age: 30)
Student

Share This Page

the_gloaming09

Feral, 30, from NY

Coldplayer
the_gloaming09 was last seen:
Jul 13, 2013
    1. Empily
      Empily
    2. Prince Myshkin
    3. Prince Myshkin
      Prince Myshkin
      Yeah, send it over. I'm heading to sleep soon as it's after midnight but I have spare time all tomorrow.
    4. Prince Myshkin
      Prince Myshkin
      Coolio. I might return for a while, we'll see.
    5. Prince Myshkin
      Prince Myshkin
      Hey, yeah, not bad. Cping came up on Twitter so I came over. How's stuff?
    6. Lore
      Lore
      :angry:
    7. SupermassiveCPnerd
      SupermassiveCPnerd
      7 times?! So lucky! :laugh3: And they'd better tour again! My music happiness depends on it! :lol: Though I'd be more than willing to travel to see them again if I must...:nod:
    8. SupermassiveCPnerd
      SupermassiveCPnerd
      Oh it's quite all right...I've not had a lot of time to get on Coldplaying recently either. But wow 4 times?! :stunned: Wow I envy you haha! I only got to see them the one time but it was so much better than I could have even imagined. Plus they ended with Paranoid Android, which caused me to scream so maniacally it literally screwed up the pixels in my camera temporarily while I was filming. :lol: I can't believe how incredible their live performances are! I was pretty much so broke this year, but I've already started a "Radiohead Savings" for next time they come through...so I can see them as many times as I can! :laugh3:
    9. Lore
      Lore
      THE DAZZLED SMILEY

:dazzled:
    10. Lore
      Lore
      :wacky:
    11. SupermassiveCPnerd
      SupermassiveCPnerd
      Hey I'm sorry for being so random and I don't know if you remember me, but I talked to you several months ago about Radiohead (a little bit before I saw them in March) and I was just wondering if you ever got a chance to see them on that tour, as well?
    12. NumbersGirl
      NumbersGirl
      Nope I haven't... been super busy at work and I had late softball games last night (8:30 and 9:40). Hopefully I can watch it tonight or tomorrow!
    13. NumbersGirl
    14. NumbersGirl
      NumbersGirl
      :awesome: Yay!
      I ended up taking more videos than I originally thought I would. But I made sure to always film between songs so I could get any funny comments from Thom. Most weren't really worth uploading, but funny nonetheless. I like it when he did the Budweiser-style "wassssup" to the crowd.
    15. Christa42
      Christa42
      wow you got the scary video song on the June 1st! hahaha , godieinhell's vids are super close and good but the audio aint so great ok you have Camden, and Montreal?
    16. NumbersGirl
      NumbersGirl
      Awesome! When is it again?
      I keep checking the DEMF lineup to see if they're added, but I just don't think it's going to happen. :disappointed:
    17. Lizzybear
      Lizzybear
      i feel like you should start a radiohead puns blog or smthg :p
    18. Lizzybear
    19. Italian Plastic
      Italian Plastic
      awesome! yeah, when I met him he seemed pretty shy. he was a little speechless when i told him he was my favourite musician ever, heh. "everyone is busy" sure....... :snobby:
      that's awesome though. he's great live. oh and don't worry about the nz shows :P
    20. Lore
      Lore
      :wacky:

Ok sorry :disappointed:
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 2, 1988 (Age: 30)
    Student
    Music, Songwriting, Graphic Design, Movies, Board Games, TV

Signature

I'm not yours.
    You're not mine.