T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been incredibly busy, and I guess since the last time we talked I've been making some changes in my life, like now I'mstudying to get my 2nd degree, is tough when you combine uni with work, but so far I've been doing good! :nice:
    I really miss hearing from you, I guess I'll start sending you emails, since I do check my email more than coming to the forum.
    Yeah, they're definitely worth a listen, even if you don't like them that much!
    And that's ok, I know how much time you have to give up to do that well. How are you finding this year so far? Pretty sure from memory I didn't have much of a life in grade 12, haha :p
    LOOKS AS THOUGH YOU LET THE BALL OF STRING GO x2
    HAVE YOU EVER HAD? HAVE YOU EVER HAD A GO/GIRL (it changes every time i play it)
    COS I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE x2
    BUT DONT MAKE ME SEEM WORSE THAN I AM
    etc

EVEN THE SEEKERS OF THE LIGHT x2
    FIND HOME (i have no idea what this means)
    AS THOUGH YOU'VE NEVER SEEN THE STARS
    YOU BLAME IT ON THE FAST CARS
    YOU'VE NEVER BEEN ALONE AT NIGHT
    BLAME IT ON THE SATTELITES
    FORTUNATELY IT'S THE RIGHT TIME TO ASK

AND ALL THE SECRETS THAT YOU HAVE
    THEY'RE LOCKED UP INSIDE YOU
    AS IF SOMEONE COULD GET INSIDE
    AND TAKE THEM FROM YOU
    IIIIIII THINK YOU'RE OVERREACTING

i have a show on saturday. this will help me in remembering them. cool thanks bryce
    By the way, I hope this doesn't sound weird, but I was just on Jamie's profile (as you do..) and saw your post on his page about your HSC, and I know that was a while ago but congrats! We have a different system up here, but I know that's pretty damn good! And of course, good luck with your studies this year but I'm sure you'll be fine!
    Probably none that you don't know :p
    I've only just started listening to The Jezabels and I quite like what I've heard, and I've also only recently listened to Little Comets which I loved. Bright Eyes are pretty good, too. I've been keeping a good eye on your 'Albums of 2011 worth listening to' thread ;)
    Yeah the lyrics are really interesting, I'm picking up on new lines and meanings every time I listen, which kinda fascinates me! I love the music, it took me a little longer to like the vocals though.
    I'm just a little slower to catch on to good bands than you, Bryce :p
    Yeah, 'Romance is Boring', 'A Heat Rash...' and 'This is a flag..' are probably my favourites. What are your favourites? I also love all the titles of the songs, they're really cool even if they are ridiculously long!
    You know how I didn't really like Los Campesinos! when you put them on your mixtape that I listened to? Well, now I can't stop listening to the album. :awesome:
    Hey Bryce! Yeah not as much as I wanted... we are still working on material. It's just taking longer than expected and we're busy atm. But there will always be tunes, I keep coming up with stuff all the time. Will keep you posted if anything new comes up.
    so what about studies, are you in which year now?

look like i'll have to join the tumbrl revolution. i'll follow yours :D

Braids (i opened them the thread :p )
    The National, Tame Impala, Angus and Julia Stone have those 3 released an album this 2011 already? I knew they did so in 2010 and already checked that.

Thanks a lot for your recs and your wishes, i'll really need luck. Novel will resemble partially a short encyclopedia of music. (No joke my dad asked me to start a music encyclopedia for before i turn 25 :| he says i know too much about music i honestly don't think so)
    good luck with homework, don't procastinate too much.
    you keep writing and taking those wonderful pics?
    any good bands you'd recommend me to check?

i just finished semester exams today.
    i'm currently trying to finish a bit dense novel, i will send it to a contests and hopefully it'll get published some point between now and next year. i miss writing poetry regularly though.
    i may get back to practice guitar this march aswell hopefully i'll improve and get back to poetry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…