Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ik hoop voor u dat hij snel weet wat hij wil :hug:

en als ge iets zou nodig hebben om het uit u hoofd te zetten: de ping-pong skills van Russel Leetch www. lemmingarchive.blogspot.be/2013/07/oddity-14-table-tennis-conspiracy-theory.html
    ahzo... Ik denk eigenlijk dat hij ni goe weet wat hij wil
    ik ken em ni natuurlijk, is die altijd zo euhm, ...warrig?

oke da dacht ik ook ma kvond het een rare manier om da te vragen

:hug:
    what the hell
    wow das raar :| ofwel wilt die op een heel vreemde manier duidelijk maken dat hij niks wil, maar dan wel echt op een héél rare manier... kweeni
    ofwel was/is die even hard in de war als gij en weet hij het ni
    ik weet ook echt ni wa ik daarvan moet denken, sorry

en snapt gij wa hij bedoelde met die 'wa wete nog?' vrij vreemde vraag int midden van de nacht :wtf:

das niks :)
    Yeah, I left school in November, so now is my prom. but i don't have a date :( so i had to go with my cousin. Tomorrow is my prom! i'm exciting :D
    How old are you?
    I hope you receive it soon! haha me too I'm so busy! I had to organize my prom all week D: I'm already stressed because very few help me :(
    haha thank you! Hey! I'm writing a letter right now for you! I will try to send it today :D wuuujjuuu!
    I do not know if it's a compliment or what .... I'll take it as a compliment. hahaha Thanks you :D ahahaha
    Not very desertico, because we are on the outskirts of the capital, Santiago. But anyway, in Chile all out of Santiago more slow hahahah
    I can receive, but come with one month late (I live in the countryside, so everything is a little more slow hahaha) :D
    OH I'm so excited !! I will send you my mail address, because I can't receive letters in my house I don't know why hahaha I will try to send you a letter this week, but I don't know when you will receive, the mail is a little slow hahah
    Oh so cool! is nice found people who like send letters. My friends thinks I'm mad hahahah I will send you cards soon if you want, I have much free time to write (I'm on holidays, I do nothing all day hahaha) :D
    When you be in Denmark you could send me a letter :) it would be so nice! and I will send you another from Chile. (Sorry, but I'm obsessed with letters. I think it's a way of communicating a lot more exciting than email)
    when you know where you're gonna go, let me know and I will prepare my bags hahahaha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…