S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, that sounds like a great job! It's good that you're helping those animals find new homes too :D
    I've mainly been listening to Biffy's more recent b-sides because they just have so many! I would recommend you listen to The Rain, Milky, Watch, Fingerhut and City of Dreadful Night. They have loads of great old b-sides too but I haven't listened to those enough yet to make a list.
    That Doctor Who finale was crazy! I liked it a lot, but I'm sad that I now have to wait 6 months for the next episode :(
    That's great that you finally got a real job! What job is it? I really wish I had one.
    I'm trying so hard to make my Muse concert as surprising as possible. I think people have already found out what songs Muse have been rehearsing, and what the stadium stage looks like... it's really annoying not being able to join in the discussions. :laugh3: Also the first stadium gig is in two days, so it'll be even harder to avoid spoilers :embarrassed:
    Funny that you mentioned White Lies, because they have a new album coming out this summer! :dance: I haven't listened to them in ages but I'm seeing them at Reading so I will probably start listening to them again now!
    I've recently been really obsessed with Biffy Clyro. I've finally listened to all their albums and I think they're absolutely superb. Have you heard many of their b-sides? I've been listening to their recent b-sides and they are amazing! :stunned:
    Also, did you see the season finale of Doctor Who!? :eek:
    Apparently the victim was a 60-year old man :cry: I think he was found late last night after being attacked at a cash machine or something... it's terrible. I don't know what's happening to this town, there have also been loads of racist comments and threats made about a new Muslim prayer centre that's being built :stunned:
    Unfortunately I didn't get to see Star Trek today because when I got to the cinema it was closed because someone was murdered there :cry: The whole place was full of police and forensic people... It's so weird because this is usually such a nice crime-free town :(
    OMG it's exactly two weeks :bomb: Between now and then I have an exam and a family weekend that might suck... I don't even think I will be able to concentrate on anything as I will be too excited :laugh3:
    By the way, have you seen the new Star Trek movie? I am going to see it tomorrow :dance:
    Sorry for taking up all of your Visitor Message space with the videos! xD It won't let me just post the links like it used to :shame: But I hope you enjoy the songs!! :dance:
    Oh, and I forgot to mention:
    After The Airborne Toxic Event finished, Mikel came across the front row to meet the fans who stayed (a lot of people came running back so they could meet him, and I was seriously suffocating while being squished against the barrier :stunned:) and when he got over to Haley and I, we gave him a big hug, and then he said, "Aww, you guys are so cute with your black hair and your smiles :D" and it just felt so awesome being complimented/acknowledged by one of my idols!! xD We talked with him for a little bit more before he moved on to the other people, but seriously... It was so insanely awesome to get to talk to him again!! :wacko:
    Dude, if T.A.T.E. come to somewhere near you, you must go!! :awesome: You will have the night of your life!! :D
    (Continued)
    We got to talk with the bassist for like 10 minutes after the show, and oh my gosh, he was one of the nicest and funniest guys I ever met!! :wacky: And, somehow, we got on the topic of Muse while we were talking to him, and he said that he was obsessed with Muse for the longest time! :D He was seriously so awesome!!! The band is called Kodaline, they are from Ireland, and they are definitely one of the most incredible opening bands I've ever seen! :dazzled:
    Here are two of the songs from their EP! :wacko: :
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty-YZvlMfME"]Kodaline - Pray - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vFZjCm2Wq8"]Kodaline - High Hopes LIVE at Real Radio - YouTube[/ame]
    Can you believe that they are a band that just started out and haven't even released their debut album yet? :stunned: Their music is some of the best I've ever heard!!! :heart:
    OMG, the concert was AMMAAAZZIINNGGG!!! :dance: :awesome:
    That was probably one of the longest concerts I've been to (which is a good thing, of course!! :wacky:) and they actually debuted one of my favorite songs from the new album at the show!!! :dazzled: The awesomeness actually started even before I got into the venue! My dad, my sister, and I were walking over to stand in line, and then suddenly, I see Steven (the lead guitarist) skating around on his skateboard near the tour bus!! My dad called him over, and then we got to talk to him a bit, and my sister and I got a picture with him on his skateboard, and it was so epic!!! :dance: He actually told us that they were going to be debuting "The Fifth Day" (the song I was talking about before :D) at our show, and I was SO happy when he said that! :awesome: The opening band was INCREDIBLE, as well!! I'm actually going to send you a few of their songs in another message because I guarantee you will love them!! :D
    I definitely prefer U2's older stuff from the 80s but I think most of their songs are good, even the recent ones. My favourite song from NLOTH is probably Magnificent. I also really like Unknown Caller and Moment of Surrender. I think their new album is supposed to be out in September/October of this year :) They've been pushing back the release date for about 3 years now, so don't take that to mean it will definitely be out this year :laugh3: It is apparently nearly finished though, so there is a good chance it will be out soon.
    They played Cut a Hole at your concert? :eek: That's awesome, I think they've only ever played that song twice!
    Speaking of new albums, apparently U2's new album will be out later this year! I'm pretty excited about it, even though they seem to be a bit of a guilty pleasure nowadays :laugh3:
    Hmmm, I doubt Radiohead would do an album like OK Computer again (and OK Computer is definitely my favourite album ever). But I think based on the new stuff I've heard on youtube, the new album could end up being like a mix of all their albums. So maybe there will be some OKC-esque elements in it :)
    My favourite Doctor is probably the 10th Doctor (David Tennant) although I do really like Matt Smith. I liked Christopher Eccleston too, but I don't think he was in the show long enough for me to get attached to him. I was so sad when David Tennant left the show :cry: I haven't watched any of the old series though, I will probably try to watch them one day.
    Our cat doesn't really have a name at the moment, I've just been calling her "Cat" or "Kitty" mostly :laugh3: Sometimes I accidentally call her by the name of our old cat though :embarrassed:
    I don't really know much about Radiohead's next album, has there been some news about it? :wideeyed: I have heard the new songs that they played live last year though and they sound awesome! I also really hope that Follow Me Around (a song that has been unreleased for ages) will finally be released on this album but I think it's unlikely. :(
    I have not heard anything more about Radiohead's new album! :surprised: But, I did hear somewhere that it might not even happen, as Thom wants to focus more on his sideproject bands. :sad: I really hope that's not true because I really want new Radiohead music!
    I would also want something more OK Computer-y for their new album. :wacky: That would be amazingly awesome! It would even be amazing if they would go back to The Bends' style, but I doubt that will ever happen! :shame: I don't know if they are ever going to go back to the more rock-ish style, though. :cry: After OK Computer, they were tired of being considered just a rock band, and that's when they decided to change their style for Kid A and the proceding albums. I think their new album might sound a bit like what Identikit or Cut A Hole, with the beats that you wanna dance to. :D I wouldn't mind anything that Radiohead decide to do, but I do hope they make a new album!
    I normally go to concerts with my dad and my sister (the only exception was the Keane concert, when I went with my friend, her mom, and my sister). Is there a chance that maybe one of your parents would go with you to the T.A.T.E. concert? :surprised: If not, just take any random friend and go! :lol: I'm sure they would be in love with them afterwards, anyways! :awesome: The only other people I know who love The Airborne Toxic Event as much as I do are my sister, my dad, and you, so I can't really talk about them as much as I want to! :cry: I don't think my other friends like their type of music that much anyways, sadly, but oh well, they're missing out on the awesomeness! And yes, I will definitely tell you everything about the concert, afterwards! :D :dance:
    Oh my gosh, imagine if the girl holding the phone up, recording every song at the Muse concert, was the same girl at my concert? :stunned: That would be hilarious! Or maybe they're part of a Hold-Your-Phone-Up-During-The-Entire-Concert clan! :lol: I've been stuck behind people who take pictures constantly, but I've never been behind someone who didn't know how to put their freakin' hand down for one second! Sometimes I wish I could just "delete" people at concerts or rearrange them so I could have a better experience, and she was one of the people I wanted to delete. :laugh3:
    And yes, I HIGHLY recommend seeing The Airborne Toxic Event on this tour! Their new album is FANTASTIC! And, you will definitely not regret the experience! They love getting the crowd involved (sometimes they even go IN the crowd) and there's always the chance that you will meet them afterwards! And yes, there's always the chance of them performing Innocence, which is my favourite T.A.T.E. song ever! :awesome:
    I feel like I was also in a similar situation as you, where I was elbowing someone during every song, but I forget which concert it was. xD I think that at every concert, I always hit or bump into someone, sometimes constantly! I had a really awkward moment at the Civil Twilight and Mutemath concert in September where I was crushed between my sister's back and a guy's big belly, and I kept bumping into the guy's belly! :stunned: It was so awkward! Like I wanted to dance to the songs, but I didn't want to move too much because of that guy! xD Luckily, he and his family left during the middle of Mutemath, so I could actually dance as much as I wanted to. :D
    It is really, truly annoying being stuck next to such unpwoper fans! I swear, it happens at every concert! I hope that maybe at the Airborne Toxic Event concert this Friday, I'll have a bit more luck with the people I am around, but I doubt it. :shame:
    Shame on you for not replying soon enough! :angry: Just kidding! xD It's perfectly fine! I've been really, extremely, insanely busy with schoolwork these past few weeks (this is the first time in about a month since I've had free time to go on the computer for more than just a quick 10 minutes :uhoh:), so it's all right! :D
    I'm still so happy that Muse played Stockholm Syndrome, too! For the past 2 hours, I've been watching (well, listening to...) some of their live performances while doing my homework, and every time it's one of Stockholm Syndrome, I'm just like "Yeah, I got to see that awesomeness performed right in front of my face :awesome:". Like, right now, I'm listening to a performance of Stockholm Syndrome (Live from AOL Sessions 2006), and I no longer feel that oh-if-only-I-could-see-this-performed-live feeling; I now feel the heck-yeah-I-saw-this-performed-live feeling! :dance:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…