S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Paula! What did you do to Tom lastnight? Serge had to roll him home in a wheelchair this morning, he was so wore out :uhoh2: :sneaky:

:P
    Hope you have a better day tom.!

:hug:
    bwhahaha that's just what i was thinking todai. that serge-n- tom's hotness activated that volcano.. :whip:

:D oh yah! Serge was all smiley at the gig in Paris and well Tom was just right horny all night :laugh3::sneaky: you would of died. kept telling us to fuck him all night. He is hilarious!!
    that's what Im hearing.. that Guy and Chris get in a big fight, but then end up making out ... err ok :inquisitive: maybe not that second part. but that would be in mah version of the story :wink3:

oh yah those bastards serge-n-tom stealing all your time... they are just so jealous of guy-n-chris you know :rolleyes:

OMG yes!! that is soooo soon! Cant wait to get mah hot little hands on it :wideeyed::bomb:

Thanks sooooooooooo much Paulalallaallalaalalalalalaaaaaa
    :hug::hug::hug:
    yah, ill go look for the day it comes out in the thread. im so interested in the fights between Guy and Chris bro-drama! RAWR :sneaky:

:p

And for your amazing-ness....

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    :heart:
    Oh well it's nothing urgent so dont worry. You know how Matt's book on Coldplay is coming out in May? Well we don't get it until August here in the States :bigcry: So I was just wondering if I gave you extra money for shipping and everything if you would be able to send me one early :p
    If it's too much of a hassle just tell me so. It's totally fine either way

muahahaha! He DOES always feel himself up. Even during Processed Beats at the War Child gig he did a bit and then later I got his maracas and it brought back such dirty memories in mah hot lil hands :sneaky:
    hahahah im such a freak :p

ooo that is a prettty one...
    good luck with your studying
    tom. we shall cont. Kasabian spasms :wacky:
    Did you leave me in our Kasabian spasms?! :disappointed:

anyway it's prob. late where you are....

have some sweet dreams with 'ol Serge enjoying himself again :lol:

:blush: hehe glad you liked those pics! im loving that last one too, that is your avi now. He wore that nice red velvet coat at War Child :wacky:

I know!! I really missed all you girls and talking about the apparatjiks craziness :lol: things were always so hectic tho :sad: Anyway, i got a nice long summer ahead of me :mellow:

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY! :kiss:
    :dance:

Tom is doing it up right for ya bday too! :wink3:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    ( :lol: evidently Tom had a wedgey to pick at your party lmao!)
    [IMG]

heehe hope you have a fabulous day!!! :dance:
    luv ya:kiss::kiss:
    He is a legend :smug:

Absolutely!! Oh I plan on DEFINITELY coming back to London, a lot hahah if I can afford it in the future.
    Well right now I'm on summer vaca. I know awesome right?! I get an extra long summer to work and get back all the monies I spent over there :lol:
    And then in the fall school again :nice:

Yah, I didn't even make it to do the Eye. Worth it though I'm guessing? That is awesome! Who did you see in London? It really is such a great place to go to concerts. Still have the BEST memories of that night at Shepard's Bush and Sergio :wacky:

Also, I'm so sorry for being the shittiest mod ever on our Apparatjik forum! :disappointed: thanks for not de-modding me since I was never on the last few months. Will be back to my duties now tho :hug:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…