S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SQUEEEING ALL OVER AT YOUR RECENT POSTS IN THE KASA THREAD GODDDAMMM SLJFWUEOWUFE :dead:

and hey i saw we have 101 followers on the Tomerge blog :dance:
    i'm gonna think up some of that week or two week tomerge challenge for us and followers to do.

you're so ~*~*FABULOUS*~*~ on there too thanks so much! i'm the worst kasa fan ever right now lol.
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMMMMMMMMGGGGG NEW KASABIAN ALBUM BY THE SUMMER?! :bigcry:
    Y ME NO IN UK STILL?! D: WE COULD GO TO ZE FESTIVALS LSDJFOAWEIJFKLSDFS
    Looooool I actually even went and listened to that album for they couldn't pull that "you're being close minded" crap on me. Still say it's a bunch of SHIT, what now WoM dickheads? :p

YES!!! I wanted to make a Tomerge 30 day challenge! Lots of fangirlin' stuff! :wacko: Or maybe if we can't come up with enough just a two week challenge idk. I still need to start the Kasabian challenge btw. So if you have any fun ideas... we can make something up!
    :heart:
    I LOVE IT!
    Noooo! It's a fabulous idea.. Chris needs a fuck yeah totally! (LOL that sounds funny :laugh3: )

Oh and you are totally amazing on the Tomerge blog.. DAYUM. I feel like a terrible Kasa fan lately :shame::shame: but I'll try to find some new stuff to put up on there soon too.

:hug:
    Hey Paula,
    Thanks for recording the Kasabian concert!!! :kiss:

There shouldn't be links outside MM though so I copied your post to the Kasabian MM thread and linked to it in your original post. :nice:

Have a nice evening! :hug:
    Lmfao! Yeah, I thought the same, but she sure is persistent. Oh she nominated herself for: "vote me the greatest groupie in the whole world" and she said she was the greatest groupie because she was one of Suede's groupies back in the day and now a-ha's greatest groupie. Then I didn't understand her logic after people asked her about her groupie experiences.... she went off on something crazy as usual :wtf::laugh3:
    Hey I'm updating ze Tomerge blog now. Do you by any chance want to help me post on it? I feel like you find Kasa. pictures faster than me anyway :p
    If your too busy with Apparatjik and other online things though, no worries I won't be offended in the least. I have no idea why I'm running 4 tumblr blogs anyway. Watta fangirl :facepalm:
    LMAOOO! :laugh3: what is he wearing!?! hahahah

I just now saw this sorreh :facepalm: Seriously though. I think it's time Serge hires a stylist :p
    :dead:
    I saw your post in the Kasabian thread! :dance: I'm moving back down to my college tom. though so I'll get caught up with you and your show when I get settled in. If I don't talk to you before the V festival... HAVE A BLAST :dance: (and find a way on that damn tour bus this time :whip:)

:hug:
    PHWOARRR!! :freak:

That's amazing!! Aw, I'm so proud of ya getting 2nd row at that big festival! I still suspect somethings up, your probably on the tour bus with Tom right now and that's why you haven't updated anything yet :p

CANT.WAIT. :bomb:

:kiss:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…