Recent content by SantaClaus

1. SantaClaus

Secret Santa 2019 *Christmas intensifies* [MATCHES HAVE BEEN SENT]

Ho ho ho! Everyone should have received their match, so please check your inbox and confirm you have all the info you need :) Some reminders: - Please send your card or package as soon as possible, preferably before the end of this month especially if it has to travel across an ocean, because...
  2. SantaClaus

Ho ho ho! Thanks to everyone who has joined this year's Secret Santa! It's great to welcome so many of you :) The (hopefully) definitive list of participants is in the first post, hidden under the spoiler button. Everyone who has sent in their details should be on that list. If that's not the...
  3. SantaClaus

It's me, Santa! Live from the Grotto (I've got an internet connection there these days, technology catches up with us all)
  4. SantaClaus

Ho ho hoooo Thanks to everyone who has signed up already. Today is the last day to do so! As a little extra this year, one lucky participant will also receive an Everyday Life CD from an extra Secret Santa nicknamed 'Coldplaying'...
  5. SantaClaus

Ho ho ho The elves and myself would like to remind you all that you have just over two days left to sign up for this year's Secret Santa! (@Coldplayernidia @Tom Cohen @jeremyy just mentioning you here since you expressed interest but I haven't received your PMs yet. If you no longer wish to...
  6. SantaClaus

Ho ho ho! One week left to sign up. Don't forget to PM me your details, replying in this thread does not count ;)
  7. SantaClaus

Ho ho ho! Don't forget you're not actually signed up until you've sent me your address and preference & I've added you on the list in the first post
  8. SantaClaus

Ho ho ho! *blasts Christmas music* It's that time of the year again! This is the 11th annual Coldplaying Secret Santa. You could say it's about to hit puberty. Here's how it works: * You have the option to choose between sending a card to your own continent or another continent. For example...
  9. SantaClaus

Secret Santa 2018 - A Head Full of Christmas Dreams

Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!! Love seeing everyone's pictures of what they got, it all looks amazing! And don't worry if you haven't received anything yet, the post moves in mysterious ways, especially around this time of year
  10. SantaClaus

Ho ho ho! er, I don't know whose idea it was to make a big inflatable me in the bath. Anyway, just a little reminder that, since it's almost December, it's time to start sending your cards, especially if they have a long journey ahead. Looking forward to seeing the pictures of what you all...
  11. SantaClaus

So sorry to hear that :( but yes I can swap your name for @iamsue. If you could somehow find out if you can receive post in the hospital, I'm sure the elves would love to work something out for you
  12. SantaClaus

I'm so sorry, but the elves were able to give everyone a match, so at the moment I can't give you a match unless someone else shows up very soon
  13. SantaClaus

Ho ho ho! The elves just finished sending out the matches! Please check your inbox and confirm you have received your match. Just some reminders: · Please send your card as soon as possible (preferably before December) so that it will arrive in time for Christmas! Use airmail if that...
  14. SantaClaus

Ho ho ho! Alright, sign ups closed! If you have joined, please check if your name is on the list in the first post and if it isn't, send me a PM because that would mean I haven't done my job properly. You will receive your match by next Monday.
  15. SantaClaus

Ho ho ho! A reminder that if you want to sign up, you have only 36 more hours to do so! At the moment we have a lot less participants than the past few years, the elves and myself would love it if more people joined