1. R

Happy Birthday!!!! Felicidades!

Happy Birthday!!!! Felicidades!
  2. R

What are you thinking right now?

Thinking how to spend a mini vacation all this weekend
  3. R

The thread where anyone can talk about anything

@noonsun: Even if you do not have a "life" you had an experience and you interacted with people. My point is that I believe that my friends and I are difficult persons to hang out when we met new people,and everybody have this issue once in a while,but it seems like with the time is getting...
  4. R

The thread where anyone can talk about anything

How you and your friends react when somebody brings a girlfriend/boyfriend to a party or a regular reunion? Do you try to be just polite or really friendly? What would be the normal reaction?
  5. R

Rate the latest movie you've seen

The Transporter 3- 7/10 Jason Statham can do better than that.
  6. R

F*** My Life

It funny because it because it already happen or could happen to you Another funny website about stupid things is http://www.darwinawards.com/ Mankind is stupid!
  7. R

Clocks change tonight

Normally I do not like the daylight savings ( which is called summer savings,even if it start in Spring) but this time I just do not care. Here in Mexico we would change the clocks until the first Sunday of April
  8. R

The official **KEANE** thread

They used the same clothes here in Mexico!:rolleyes: They did not play Sunshine here,but is it was a great concert Btw,Tom looks younger (way too young) live than in the videos
  9. R

The concert was beautiful,energetic and incredible They play "Nothing in my Way","A Bad Dream","Crystal Ball" and my new favorites of the new album, "You Havent Told Me Anything" Tom said that it was the best concert of the tour in Mexico
  10. R

Hey guys,one quick question: Do you have a playlist from the concert? I would go this Saturday to the concert here in Mexico and I would like to know the playlist Thanks in advance
  11. R

The Personality Defect test

Yes I have,and I am proud of it :P
  12. R

The Personality Defect test

Haughty Intellectual You are 71% Rational, 43% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant. You are the Haughty Intellectual. You are a very rational person, emphasizing logic over emotion, and you are also rather arrogant and self-aggrandizing. You probably think of yourself as an...
  13. R

Can you be friends with someone, who wants more than friendship?

Is not 100 % true cause not all the guys think/act like that.
  14. R

Can you be friends with someone, who wants more than friendship?

Well,the answer for your question depends of a lot of factors: What kind of friendship you have with him? You met the guy where you work?,from school? He was in a relationship before? You were in a relationship before? My experience said that is one of the hardest things to try and normally it...
  15. R

happy 18th birthday! ♥ this one is for GRACE!

Happy Birthday!