R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't think there's any email per say that you can contact the guys with .just think about it.They'd be bombarded with thousands of emails every day......... I know that they're sometimes little projects tat are carried out when we send the guys stuff like postcards from far away when the fans sent the guys cards and they actually read them and made a like video which is on you tube...... I guess if you ask around someone might be able to point you in the right direction.............
    Hey..I heard you asking about a sig....I'm not super great at it but I could make one for you if you like..... just give me an idea of what you want.........and I'm glad that you like my avatar...........then again who wouldnt ...cause its got some damn hot Chriss. pics
    well, ya i realize that i cropped it for my avi....but most of us keep your name on there if u would put your name on it! ;)
    Hey Rob,,,,,,,,, **waves frantically***** I was only messing with ya and actually hoping for a minute that you were actually gonna confess to being Guy's twin brother ........lol....Oh what a day that would have been................

I'm Nadia by the way
    its ok. yeah i do know how to make sigs. and some of my friends have made some nice sigs too for ppl to use....;) its alright, u will get use to coldplaying.com soon enough...when i first came i was confused about sigs, avi's, posting pics, all kinds of stuff.
    ...and yah we all kind of use each others pics but the main thing is that we know u took it :) and im not sure how to mark pics....but if u have paint program or something on your computer u can maybe write your name off in the corner of it and then everyone knows that u took the pics ;)
    hah im sorry...i can give u credit if you want in my sig....its just such a beautiful pic...and i didnt think there was a problem cus i didnt tell anyone that i actually took that pic....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…