Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

1. NOTICE: Coldplay Downloads are now back up! Sorry for the downtime
    Dismiss Notice
RedGirl76
Last Activity:
Aug 2, 2016
Birthday:
June 28
Teacher

Share This Page

RedGirl76

Hello.

Coldplayer
RedGirl76 was last seen:
Aug 2, 2016
    1. Ronnie O Sullivan
      Ronnie O Sullivan
      Unfortunately not I think it can happen due to the long shipping...before, i waited for a order nearly 4 months. So,anything can happen :/
    2. Blakexy1125
      Blakexy1125
      Alright thanks for letting me know!!!
    3. Ronnie O Sullivan
      Ronnie O Sullivan
      Hi :) already sent my Xmas Card 3 Weeks ago :) i hope it has arrived already ...
    4. Karencorpse
      Karencorpse
      I saw a very nice photo of the card you sent for Secret Santa. It is on the Secret Santa Forum.

:):santa2:
    5. Linlaarie
      Linlaarie
      Hey there. Dont worry, my postcard has been already sent. Cheers!
    6. Lore
      Lore
      Hi :D

I'll do the same. Finally had some time to update my list. School will make me go crazy :bigcry:

Have a good week dear elf :kiss:
    7. viva la vida
      viva la vida
      hey, don't worry, i will send my card this week and that will be there on time :)
    8. Dany93
      Dany93
      You're welcome :nice:
    9. ola_nyc
      ola_nyc
      Hello! I sent my card, it is on it's way! :) I hope it comes at a proper time...well I am sure of that! :) Have a nice week and thanks a lot fot the reminder! :)
    10. thahasara
      thahasara
      Hi, sorry I totally forgot to tell I've sent my card! It's on it's way via Airmail. Thank you for the reminder, sorry if I've caused any trouble. Have a great day (or evening)!
    11. Dany93
      Dany93
      Thank you for the reminder! :nice: I'm glad to tell you that I finally sent it right this afternoon :D It took me a little while to make it because I was very busy during the last 2 weeks, but I made it! Thank you again, I love this initiative so much :)
    12. #42vera.inês
      #42vera.inês
      Hi Alison! :) Thank you for the reminder! I've already started my card and I think this Friday I will put it in the post office! I went there, a few weeks ago, and they said the card would be sent by airmail and would take around a week to get there, so I think it will arrive in time! I'll let you know when I send it :)
    13. FixYougirl
      FixYougirl
      I'll send my card on Monday. I'd like to buy a souvenir from Paris to send with the card and I must go to a tourist area for it tomorrow. No problem. :-)
    14. Raphaele
      Raphaele
      Hi Alison:)
      should send my card in the next few days and I will let you know:)

thanks for the reminder^^
    15. Lore
      Lore
      Check santa's account inbox, there are some "card sent" PMs there

Hugs :kiss:
    16. Lore
      Lore
      good idea, I'll do the same
    17. Lore
      Lore
      I don't know :uhoh: I have 5 of them, I even sent them twitter messages if they had their twitter account linked to cping
    18. RedGirl76
      RedGirl76
      Right, I've got 3 people who have not responded to any PMs, VMs or emails. What shall I do?
    19. Ronnie O Sullivan
      Ronnie O Sullivan
      Hey, i still wanna take part in the Santa this year ! Best regards ;)
    20. Lore
      Lore
      Sent the emails yesterday, around 10 of 20 people replied already :D
  • About

Birthday:
    June 28
    Teacher
    Twitter:
    MissRedGirl
    Music, Cinema, Reading, Gossiping

Signature

"We'll run wild... we'll be glowing in the dark"