Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

1. NOTICE: Coldplay Downloads are now back up! Sorry for the downtime
    Dismiss Notice
Raphaele
Last Activity:
Jul 19, 2017
Birthday:
November 29

Share This Page

Raphaele

Livin' life in Technicolor, from Paris

Coldplayer
Raphaele was last seen:
Jul 19, 2017
    1. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      I have just received an email from you with some craze that I could not open.

I dare not try again (and certainly not to disconnect Firefox).

Please confirm that you sent this - and tell me what it is.
    2. The Doctor
      The Doctor
      you're welcome :nice:
      I know I made a little mistake writing j'espère instead of je te souhaite :P hope you don't mind
    3. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Hi Raphaële,
      I hope that you are feeling better day by day.
      It is nice to have you back online.
      Have a nice week-end.
    4. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Glad that you are feeling better.

Have also a nice Sunday.
    5. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Hi Raphaële,

I hope that you are feeling better day by day. Fingers crossed. Have a nice Sunday.
    6. yzachris
      yzachris
      coucou Raphaele ! avec un peu de retard et j'en suis désolée : JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE !!! j'espère que tu vas bien - passes un bon week-end et à + bizz :)
    7. suzanafg
      suzanafg
      Hello, Raphaele!

Je ne parle pas souvent à toi, mais je voudrais te souhaiter joyeux anniversaire! :nice:

(Apologies for my awful French :disappointed:)
    8. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Hi Raphaële. Best birthday wishes for you. I hope that everything is fine with you. :fingers crossed:
    9. MartinFan
      MartinFan
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!
    10. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Today it is also rainy here. Soon I will be leaving for yoga followed by a lunch. Tonight I will take the minutes at a board meeting in the building where I live (I am a member of the board).
    11. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Hi Raphaële,
      So glad that you sent a reply. When coming home from a dinner with some friends I noticed an envelope and blinking message: Your memory is full. So I deleted some messages - including the telephone number to hear recorded messages (3). When doing so, the envelope was gone. So I was afraid that I had deleted a message from you.
      Here it has been relatively mild, but from Friday winter should arrive with freezing temps during nights and maybe some snow. What about weather in France?
    12. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      If you never try, you'll never know.
    13. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      What about renting Chris' house while the family members are in the USA?
    14. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      That sounds :nice: . I wonder whether you should consider buying a flat/apartment in London since you are going there over and over again. It might be cheaper in the long run.
    15. Raphaele
    16. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Hi Raphaële,
      How are you? Has your holiday started? ENJOY a well-deserved holiday.
    17. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Yes, I'm fine, but a bit sad that my 97-year-old neighbour has broken her hips. She is not expected back here anymore - so sad.
      Last week-end it was almost summer temps on Saturday 18-19 degrees C - next week-end it will be 2-3 degrees and lots of wind so that it feels like freezing temps - so almost winter.
      How nice for you with a 2-week-vacation. Then not so long before Christmas holiday / New Year Break.
    18. coldplayisawesome
    19. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Hi Raphaële,
      How are you? Hopefully fine.
      I am fine - I was not out with Hanny today because she was ill, so I had tea with a nice elderly woman in the building instead. My eldest neighbour fell last Sunday and broke her hips - she is 97 years old.
    20. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Thanks. :kiss:
      Have a nice evening.
  • About

Birthday:
    November 29
    Coldplay concerts:
    Favourite Coldplay member?:
    Chris
    Your favourite Coldplay album?:
    AROBTTH
    Country Flag:
    France

Signature

Paris - Rio de Janeiro - São Paulo - London Boat Trip - Pinkpop Landgraaf - Rock Werchter - Main Square Arras - Optimus Alive Lisbon - Oxegen Ireland - iTunes Festival London - Paris - Paris - London - Paris - Berlin - Zurich - Copenhagen - Stockholm - Paris - Hannover - Paris - London- Paris - Manchester - London - Lyon - Paris x3
    Thanks A-man! 19/12/10 - 20/12/10 - 09/06/11