Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

1. NOTICE: Coldplay Downloads are now back up! Sorry for the downtime
    Dismiss Notice
Raphaele
Last Activity:
Jul 19, 2017
Birthday:
November 29

Share This Page

Raphaele

Livin' life in Technicolor, from Paris

Coldplayer
Raphaele was last seen:
Jul 19, 2017
    1. bubble1
      bubble1
      Hey,Raphaele! :) I'm so glad my package made it to you! I hope you enjoy it. It was pleasure for me to be your Secret Santa! :) (and tell me if you like the chocolate :D )
    2. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Hi Raphaële. I hope that you are fine. I am. Soon going on week-end - visiting a friend on the island of Funen in the middle of Denmark (Jutland - Funen - Zealand with Copenhagen). The weather is beautiful so I am looking forward to it. Have a nice week-end.
    3. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Have you heard the song in its entirety? In which thread, what post?
    4. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Hi. How are you? I hope you had a good day. I was to zumba for the first time - it was such fun.
      I have heard 1:30 (the preview) of Atlas and at the second hearing of that snippet I liked it - and after 3rd listeniing I loved it.

I hope that it was alright to return to school.
    5. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      I am just starting with zumba as I have heard about it - fun to good and rhytmic music.
    6. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Yes, I am fine. Apart from my little job, then yoga and zumba starts here in September (on Thursday and next Tuesday). :)
    7. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      I understand. I wish you all the best as always. :)
    8. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      How are you? Did school start today or is it tomorrow? I hope that you are okay with going back.
    9. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Yeah, one year ago. And the weather was good as it is also today here - sunshine and temps up to 25 degrees C - but this should be the last day with these high temperatures. Temps should be around 20 degrees C again in coming days.
      Have a nice evening.
    10. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      I had forgotten about bringing the fruit, but you are right.

How time flies - one year ago today and tomorrow. And then you left Copenhagen on 29.8 for Sweden I think as you would see Coldplay also in Stockholm, right?
    11. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Hi Raphaële. Today is 27 August - my late father's 91st birthday. I remember one year ago - after I leaving you and Eve that day I visited my father's grave with some nice flowers. And I remember 28.8.12 when we heard Coldplay at Parken. It was very nice indeed.
    12. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Fine. Here the sun is shining and temps around 22 degrees C. Have a nice day.
    13. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      That sounds nice. All the best to you and hope to see you again some time. :)
      "42" always makes me smile - bringing back memories. :)
    14. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      I am doing fine. The temps are now around 18-19 degrees C, and this week is forecast temperature around 22 degrees C. I like this kind of weather better.

And you have a few weeks left before school. I hope that you have a nice and joyful time.
    15. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Yes, I am fine. When is school starting again for you?
    16. The_AdamJDore
      The_AdamJDore
      Where is Coldplay's studio; The Beehive and The Bakery??
    17. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Hi Raphaële,

I wish you a wonderful Sunday and Easter (if you are not much online these weeks - I am not).

Here: Cloudy with some blue sky inbetween. Temps around 1 degrees C.
    18. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Ok. I wish you a wonderful and well-deserved winter break.
    19. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Great. Any plans? Going to visit your mother?
    20. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      One day and then winter break, right? :awesome: Until when?
      And Easter break is not far away. :nice:

Have a wonderful evening. :dance:

Tonight at 8:30pm from Danish DR K (for Culture = Kultur in Danish): Viva la Vida in the series of Modern Classics. :dance:
  • About

Birthday:
    November 29
    Coldplay concerts:
    Favourite Coldplay member?:
    Chris
    Your favourite Coldplay album?:
    AROBTTH
    Country Flag:
    France

Signature

Paris - Rio de Janeiro - São Paulo - London Boat Trip - Pinkpop Landgraaf - Rock Werchter - Main Square Arras - Optimus Alive Lisbon - Oxegen Ireland - iTunes Festival London - Paris - Paris - London - Paris - Berlin - Zurich - Copenhagen - Stockholm - Paris - Hannover - Paris - London- Paris - Manchester - London - Lyon - Paris x3
    Thanks A-man! 19/12/10 - 20/12/10 - 09/06/11