Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The results are in!!! Check out the "Coldplay Song Parody/Cover/Lipsynch..." thread to see what song won! And then follow the instructions to participate!!! So far so great! :D -phantoneku
    Oh that's great! You certainly do have something very awesome to look forward to in August!! :D They put on one truly amazing show. And the sight the Xylobands create in the crowd...unlike anything I've ever seen before. It's just breathtaking. :wacko:
    And haha really? Well I'm glad you liked the new Muse song. Some people are having a hard time liking it but I think it's pretty awesome. :wacky:
    But yeah! I cannot wait for the release of their new album on September 17th! It's called "The 2nd Law". (Sorry if you already knew all of this, I just cannot stop talking about it. :lol:)
    OMG went to go see Coldplay last Friday!! It was the best concert EVERRRR!!!! It's one of those things you can't describe in words, but have to experience yourself to understand. But seriously, they put on the most awesomely epic show!! :wacko: You still have a show to look forward to, am I wrong? :dance:
    Oh and have you listened to Muse's new song "Survival" yet? (released yesterday) :stunned: :dazzled:
    Yeah, Muse is talking about taking some time off. :( But I suppose they deserve it after all of the awesomeness they've created. :D Plus, their new album may be out as early as October! :awesome: Oh, and have you checked out Radiohead's new songs Cut a Hole and Identikit? I actually got to see them perform them live and I quite liked them both! (especially Cut a Hole :D) It's so exciting when my favourite bands release new material! :dance:
    Oh yes, I'm sure the CP concert will be every bit as awesome!! :D I'm looking so forward to June when I'll get to see them. And I'm also hoping to save up to see Muse when they come back through in the near future. They're talking about taking their first real stretch of time off after this next tour, so I really don't want to miss them. Plus, if I could get to see RH, CP, and Muse, basically all my biggest dreams will have come true. :D
    OMG the Radiohead concert was the best night EVERRR! It was even better than I could have imagined! :D They played There There AND Paranoid Android, which are two of my absolute most favourites of all, so a truly amazing thing to experience being performed live! The setlist was fantastic, with Airbag, 15 Step, Myxomatosis, Give Up The Ghost, Everything In Its Right Place, amongst many other greats! :D It was 23 songs of awesomeness!
    Sorry I took awhile to reply. :p Ah, I'm glad to hear you like Radiohead. :D Can't believe I'll get to see them just next weekend! :D And same here...I have a pretty broad taste in music, as well, and quite honestly, I agree with all of those you just named off. Some of my very favourites are Muse, Broken Bells, Pink Floyd, Onerepublic, Keane, Snow Patrol, and The Shins. Muse is highest up there, though, next to CP and Radiohead. :cheesy:
    Oh well congratulations!! :D It's certainly very exciting!! I'm also going to a Radiohead concert in March, and they are my second favourite band next to Coldplay, so 2012 will certainly be an awesome year! What other bands/artists do you like besides of course CP? :)
    Yeah, Coldplay is just too awesome! And I'm sure August will be here before you know it--I got the tickets for June at Christmas and was thinking what a long way away it was, but here it is already approaching March!! :D Plus, I'm going to go see Radiohead the 3rd of March, so I'm super excited about that because they are my favourite band next to Coldplay. :D And sorry if I've asked you this before, but have you ever seen CP live, or will this time be your first, too? :)
    Good, thanks. Yes, i'm going on the show in Warsaw, 19th September. That will be my first time. How about you? Have you bought tickets yet? :)
    Yes, I agree. :) Ooh and congrats on the show!! You'll have the time of your life, I'm sure. :D Well, this being my first show, with it being the Mylo Xylotour, I'm really looking forward to Charlie Brown and Us Against the World, because those are two of my very most favourite tracks off of MX. Also, I'd LOVE to see them sing In My Place, Fix You, God Put a Smile Upon Your Face, and The Scientist, because those four are just very special to me for some reason. One song I'd really love to see them sing, but I'm sure they won't, is Talk, because it was one of my first favourites of theirs. However, I'll be happy with whatever they sing, because I know that whatever they sing will be totally awesome! :D My seats are about the middle, so not the best, but I'm just so happy to be in the same building with CP at the same time! :cheesy: So what songs are you looking forward to?? :)
    Yes, I love MX. :nice: My favourite tracks on MX change almost daily, but right now it's Up With the Birds and Don't Let it Break Your Heart I just cannot stop listening to. :wideeyed: Did you watch the Grammy's last night? Such a sad thing about Whitney Houston--she was still so young! :worried2: But on a brighter note--yes, I'm actually going to my first-ever CP concert this year on June 22nd!! I literally cried when my sister surprised me with the tickets! I've been wanting to see them forever so it's seriously a dream come true! :awesome: Are you going to any shows this year?
    Oh yeah, better late than never for sure! I only joined back last November, but I've loved them ever since Yellow, but only became a huge fan about 5 years ago when I got their album Parachutes. Awesome. Then I got A Rush of Blood to the Head and X&Y, and of course they were both awesome, and then by the time VLV came out, I was a crazy fan. :cheesy: What do you think of their latest? It grows on me more and more each time I hear it. :nod:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…