Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ridiculosa :wacky: yo te amo mucho mas :heart: I'm sorry about tonight okay? I act crazy and that's because i'm crazy for you :disappointed:

:dazzled:

aww no, yours is way better :wacky: :kiss:
    Haha ridiculosa :laugh3: te amo :dazzled:

:kiss: :hug: :kiss: :hug: :kiss:

muchisisisisisisisisibdhsksuskksiskskhsjsksnshsksksjshdsisisimo :charming: :p
    :p Vos sos mas dulce :heart: it was weird to call you "baby" though :laugh3: :charming:

It does :lol: :hug: :kiss:

Te amo muchisisisisisisisisimo :kiss: :hug: :wacky:
    Hello baby :charming: :p

Aww haha well then we can just be awkward here :laugh3: :hug: :hug:

I miss you too :sad: you just went to bed and I already feel lost, I don't know what to do :disappointed: te amo muchísimo mi amor :heart:
    I wish I could be with you all the time :disappointed: :hug:

Awww and I love saying your name too Lauraaaaaaaaa :wacky: It's perfect.. every single thing about you is perfect :kiss: the meteors were really cool, it was so beautiful :wacky: te amo muchisimo Laura :heart: if everything works okay then we'll see each other again in 35 days :dazzled:
    :sad: I really miss you so so so much :disappointed: :kiss: :kiss: :hug:

Lauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :wacky: :p
    Y vos sos la mas dulce en todo el universo tambien :heart: :kiss: :kiss: I love you so much laura, and I miss you a lot :sad: :hug: :hug:
    :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :wacky: *mas besos y mas abrazos y mas todo* sos la mejor :heart: :kiss:
    :kiss: :kiss: :heart:

It was beautiful :hug: :hug: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :wacky: I love you so much Laura :wacky: :heart:
    I love you too :wacky: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :heart:

Aw :sad: It is kind of funny :p but it's amazing :wacky: I'll never forget that moment when we first kissed :kiss: :kiss: I love you so much :heart: :hug: :hug:
    :kiss: :kiss: aww :sad: If I ever make you feel like that please tell me okay? :hug: :hug: but you know that I wouldn't change you for anything in the entire universe :heart: :kiss:

I always want to kiss you :p :sad: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :kiss: :kiss:

You just went to bed and I miss you already :sad:
    :wacky: te amo muchisisisisimo tambien :heart: vos sos ridiculosa, I over reacted :disappointed:

Aww yeah that's true :wacky: I want to kiss you so much right now :sad: :hug: :hug: :kiss: :kiss:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…