Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

pickle
Last Activity:
May 18, 2015
Birthday:
June 28

Share This Page

pickle

a summer state of mind, from Buffalo, NY

Coldplayer
pickle was last seen:
May 18, 2015
    1. MaxRide
    2. juanif94
      juanif94
      baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby :heart: :kiss: aww I miss you too, so so much, you are sleeping now too :P :wacky:

You are everything to me too Laura, I love you with all my heart and soul and all of my being and everything, you are my love forever :hug: I hope you are having the sweetest dreams too ;p I can't wait to talk to you tomorrow :wacky: te amo muchisimo mi vida :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :heart:
    3. juanif94
      juanif94
      Lauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :heart:

And then two and then one and aaaaahhhh :wacky: :P

You are my love forever Laura, te amo muchisisisisisimo mi amor :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :hug: :hug:

I'll explode soon :bomb: :P
    4. juanif94
      juanif94
      Laura mi vida :wacky:

:kiss: :kiss:

Yes and then four and then three and then two and then one and then aaahhhh :dazzled:

I love you so much baby :hug: :hug: te amo mi amor :kiss: :hug:
    5. juanif94
      juanif94
      *tackles back* Lauraaaaaaaaaaaa :wacky:

Hi :cheesy:

Yo te amo muchisisisisimo mas :charming: :pirate:

Only 8 days now :awesome: :kiss: :hug:
    6. juanif94
      juanif94
      :charming: :pirate:

:heart: :dazzled:

te amo mi amor :heart: :wacky:
    7. juanif94
      juanif94
      Lauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :wacky: I want to hug you and kiss you too, so so so much :sad: thank you :wacky: I hope this new year is fantastic for you too :heart: :kiss: :kiss: :hug: I love you so much :heart:
    8. juanif94
      juanif94
      Aw :sad: te amo muchisimo :hug: :hug: :hug: :kiss: :kiss:
    9. juanif94
      juanif94
      :charming: :wacky: aww :sad: :kiss: :kiss: I know, I wish I was there :bigcry: :hug: I miss you so much :disappointed:
    10. juanif94
      juanif94
      Y vos sos ridiculosa :wacky: :kiss: aw I miss you too :bigcry: haha really? :P aw :sad: :hug: :hug:
    11. juanif94
      juanif94
      :P you are more wonderful Laura :wacky: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: te amooooooooooooo maaaas :charming: :pirate: :lol:
    12. juanif94
      juanif94
      :dazzled: :heart:

Sos la mejor en todo el universo :wacky: te amo muchisisisisisisisisihzjsksnsbsnsksmsjisimo :hug: :hug: :hug: :kiss: :kiss:
    13. juanif94
      juanif94
      :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: x infinity and beyond ;p

Aww :wacky: feliz navidad Laura :heart: espero que hayas tenido un dia fantástico con tu familia y que esta navidad sea el comienzo de un próximo año lleno de felicidad, te amo muchísimo, con todo todo todo mi corazón :kiss: :kiss:
    14. juanif94
      juanif94
      :heart: :kiss:

You really are :wacky: :hug: haha you were :P we are closer now :wacky: :dazzled:
    15. juanif94
      juanif94
      :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: x10000

Laura you are even better :wacky: haha tomorrow is Christmas Eve Lauraaaaaaa :P
    16. juanif94
    17. juanif94
      juanif94
      :P

Aw Laura you are so sweet :wacky: you are more wonderful though :kiss: you are welcome, I'm glad you liked them :heart: haha of course ;) :P yo tambien te amo Laura, con todo mi corazón y mi alma y todo todo, para siempre :hug: :kiss:
      Buenos días :P :wacky:
    18. juanif94
      juanif94
      Hahaaha yeahhh :dazzled: :P

:hug: :hug: :hug: :heart:
    19. juanif94
      juanif94
      :heart: :heart: :hug: :hug:

Y vos sos ridiculosa :P mi ridiculosa :dazzled: babyyyyy babyyyy babyyy ohhhhhh :laugh3: :|
    20. juanif94
      juanif94
      I love you too Laura, so so so much :shy: :kiss: :kiss:

Oh I do baby :charming:

:laugh3:
  • About

Birthday:
    June 28
    Twitter:
    laurarose98
    Coldplay concerts:
    Country Flag: