Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by oldiefan

1. oldiefan

Random Coldplay thoughts...

A few days ago I found this set of 'Band Badges' in a charity shop ! Yes, of course I knew immediately what I could do with it...….. this morning, it should have arrived at The Bakery. It would be a dream to see them actually wear them ! :grinning:
  2. oldiefan

Ahhhh…. isn't Nicola (Chris's sister) lovely...….. watch this..... Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp9xdt0LmcQ And got the same amazing eyes !!!
  3. oldiefan

What are you reading right now?

Ahh, yes... I read that too. Very appealing story.
  4. oldiefan

What are you reading right now?

Just finished THE LIGHTHOUSE by Alison Moore. Read it in almost one sitting - couldn't put it down.
  5. oldiefan

I've done it ! I've made my pilgrimage to THE BAKERY ! The sun was shining, shutters were up, pizza was delivered, but I saw no one. It was amazing to be on such hallowed ground and sit on THE BENCH and look at all the messages. Next time I'll take a white pen with me and add mine to the list.
  6. oldiefan

Oh, that's interesting, as it was actually Matt that I wrote to ! So, that's really nice to think it was his personal reply. :)
  7. oldiefan

Well, I don't think for a minute that it's actually one of 'the boys' who write back, but they are genuine signed photos and I think the people who open and read the fan mail are pretty close to them and might show them anything interesting that they should see - who knows ??? But it's...
  8. oldiefan

I was delighted and surprised to receive this from the wonderful folk at The Bakery a few weeks ago ! On the back was a personal note in reply to my letter sent last December. Our boys are really good to their fans !
  9. oldiefan

The Buckland Religion~Official Thread

Yea ! Lovely stuff !!! :grinning::heart:
  10. oldiefan

Guy's Instagram project (Synchro Sunday)

And I'm hoping he'll include some Dire Straits !
  11. oldiefan

Secret Santa 2018 - A Head Full of Christmas Dreams

What a yummy present, Shreya ! So glad you received your parcel safely.
  12. oldiefan

WOW ! What a fabulous gift !
  13. oldiefan

Hello @iamsue Pleased to tell you I now have my Chicago calendar hanging above my PC. It looks great ! Jane x
  14. oldiefan

Just before I delete this photo, now I know your parcel arrived safely, I though it may as well appear on here. :D …. and a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU Dianne !
  15. oldiefan

:sob::sob::sob::sob: Am I the only person feeling utterly miserable about yet another year going by without a Christmas / New Year message from the band ? Surely, to God, it only takes someone in 'the firm' to type out a tweet and pretend it's from them. Is this too much to ask ??? :mad: Tell us...