Recent content by naty

1. N

***The official "Editors" thread***

^^ agree with you you should see them live, and maybe you will change your mind :nice:
  2. N

Last Album that you bought/acquired?

editors - racing rats single
  3. N

well my prediction is, when the single sells great that they will become mainstream. like snow patrols chasing cars. not that i want to compare these two songs, but i have this certain feeling. but if it's not the case, i think the single will not be in the top 40 ... because it's one of the...
  4. N

no they haven't played it live so far. but i am sure that they will play it on their european tour (well i hope hehe :P) in my opinion it was not a great idea releasing this song. :confused:
  5. N

Concerts/Artists you have seen/Are planning to see

hmmmm for this year: Editors (2) The Boxer Rebellion Arctic Monkeys The Coral and some festivals
  6. N

The Boxer Rebellion

*mega bump* i saw them on tuesday as support act with editors!!! they are just fantastic!!! who else likes them? :cool:
  7. N

the show was AMAZING!!! i also met the band :cool:
  8. N

Favourite song of the day?

feist - 1234
  9. N

We Are Scientists

it's true > http://www.nme.com/news/we-are-scientists/32232
  10. N

yeaahhh next week, next week!!! :happy::blush::ears::sunny::guitarist::dance:
  11. N

that's for sure :cool:
  12. N

oh you didn't get a ticket? that's sad because they are amazing live :nice:
  13. N

you took this picture? wow that looks really professional! my best pic from my last eds concert: not the best picture of tom, but i like it :nice: