Recent content by MrsMartin333

1. M

[21-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Today Show, Rockefeller Plaza, New York, USA

I see myself in the last video! :dance: I was in the red coat :dance: And you were camping out with Amy and Marisa? :awesome: I love her, she's my best friend. :hug:
  2. M

[21-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Today Show, Rockefeller Plaza, New York, USA

I got really good pictures guys! They are all on my facebook though, so I need to try to upload them to flickr. :dance: I got front row, so I was really close :wideeyed: It was incredible. *Christa 42* I think I saw you, you're in a lot of my pictures hahah :laugh3: I believe you were wearing...
  3. M

[5-Aug-2011] Coldplay @ Lollapalooza Festival, Chicago

Lol^^ I'm making my own shirt too, I don't have the money to buy one of them... But me and my friends hope to be front row :dance:
  4. M

[9-July-2011] Coldplay @ T in the Park, Balado, Kinross-shire, Scotland

Will anyone be putting it up on youtube, I had work so I missed it. :(
  5. M

[5-Aug-2011] Coldplay @ Lollapalooza Festival, Chicago

Ugggh I can't wait! :wacky:
  6. M

[18-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ RXP TAKLIBERTY FESTIVAL ## [CANCELLED]

At about 10:30 I believe :thinking:... I'm not positive actually :shrug:
  7. M

^ My advice to you is to just try to get them now, you dont have to buy them, just keep trying and see what you get. if you get anything better, then buy those tickets and return the other ones. It's easy, you just call live nation and they will refund you your money. :nice: I wish you luck! :hug:
  8. M

You just have to keep trying, don't take the first pair they give you, they're usually shitty. :\ I actually got a refund on the first tickets that I got, they were in section 101 row lke s or something, and the seats were all the way to the left.. On my phone I found tickets for section...
  9. M

I GOT FOURTH ROW TICKETS; DEAD CENTER! :dance::wideeyed::dead: Finally... the ticketing distribution system is on my side. :heart:
  10. M

Lyrics

I agree with the Erodes us in the rain actually! That sounds correct, I really couldn't make it out last night and I could of sworn it sounded like roses, but now I can hear the erodes us, I'm going to update my lyrics to that. I still have absolutely no clue with the "Lion's den" line though...
  11. M

Great / epic song :D!?

No worries! :nice: It's just a stab at it, I'm unsure about some parts of it... :uhoh: He sang really low and close to the mic at the parts I'm unsure of, because it kind of mumbled it out in a way. :P
  12. M

This is ridiculous...

Yeah, I don't even know why I bothered coming back, they're just constantly being rude about a bunch of things. ^ Thank you though :nice:
  13. M

Great / epic song :D!?

Us Against The World YouTube - ‪Coldplay- " Us Against the World " HQ Live @ Rock am Ring festival : Nürburgring, Germany‬‏ Oh morning come bursting, the clouds, they move. Lift off this blindfold, let me see again. And bring back the water that your ships will rid, in my...
  14. M

Videos

Us Against The World YouTube - ‪Coldplay- " Us Against the World " HQ Live @ Rock am Ring festival : Nürburgring, Germany‬‏ Oh morning come bursting, the clouds, they move. Lift off this blindfold, let me see again. And bring back the water that your ships will rid, in my...
  15. M

Lyrics

[*EDIT*] Us Against The World YouTube - ‪Coldplay- " Us Against the World " HQ Live @ Rock am Ring festival : Nürburgring, Germany‬‏ Oh morning come bursting, the clouds, they move. Lift off this blindfold, let me see again. And bring back the water that your ships will...