...| |...
    ...| |...
    ...| |...
    ...\ /...
    ....||....
    ..../\....
    ...----...
    Ana :) haven't talked to you (here) for a while
    you know i do have too many accounts and then i always forget to log in here although this is the best chat forum around the world :) I'm trying to log in here mmm beofre i get into the other sites :D
    omg tomorrows my big day :) well in 12 mins omg OMG -well my concert day will be mmm bigger of course :D:D:D /// i hope your doing well and we can talk soon :D:D omg nealry 4 days til your killers concert:D:D thats so cool -- well yeah this message is silly because I'm bored and i dunno what i should do i think I'm gonna listen to coldplay noww and I#m sorry for this commment cos 1) its full of BEs :) and 2) i can't stop - i'm bored // okay now I'm gonna leave
    ISILYLTSAIWLYTID
    i love you til kingdom come :)
    AHH thank you Ana :hug: how many more days until your show?! :eek: ill be sending u lots and lots of Coldplay Karma! :bomb: Chris will be so happy to see u :wink3:
    ANA! :cheesy: im so happy u have came back! :D:D :hug: :kiss: ive missed u!

well sept. will be here b4 u know it!! and my concert is only 3 days away :dance: :bomb: :dead: i cant believe how fast time has gone!!!! im freaking out!! i cant wait to see Guy :sneaky: :wink3: and your Chris too! :D
    I will def. tell u everything!!! ill takes tons of pics and videos and some hot Chris and guy photos for u! and a whole review!!! :dance:

yeah i love that CD!!! they are so AMAZING FOR GIVING IT TO US!! :bomb: :dead: they are just perfect guys i love them so much :heart:

:hug: talk to u soon!!! :D:D:D
    Hey Ana!!
    sorry i haven't been on in a while. had homework on spring break...teachers suck! lol
    4 some reason, im having problems on utube. it hates me :(
    anyways, wats new with u? any new daydreams???lol
    ooh did u hear about chris @ disneyland?
    Luv U!! :) :) <3 <3
    hey Ana
    first I'm online .....
    2nd thing your ah how shall i say your page(pic,name ...) is great !!!!

I'm fine thanks ...
    your plan B is great (I'm also online on Yt so u can write me there too)
    so we have to decide where to meet...
    but before that (BE!!!) I'll answer your ... answeres haha

yeah of course sometimes i think they can read my minds don't ya think so???
    but no I#m sure they can ... you know they are perfect!!!!:)

haha i think always BE and bad maths
    you see i already writre rubbish but yeah we should start a countdown(u know at school i already have a countdown list BE!!haha you know i explain the german word in english perhaps u know what i mean
    a day eater - "tagefresser" in german haha

i think we should meet here and on YT but mostly here...
    BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    haha I'm so stupid i posted this comment on my page haha i'm so stupid god
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…