Recent content by MrNick2

1. M

Another pretentious nostalgic thread made by someone who hasn't been on here in a while

Because you left (and unfriended me on facebook jerk)
  2. M

bored

I'm bored with being bored.
  3. M

Another pretentious nostalgic thread made by someone who hasn't been on here in a while

Hey now, if Mark taught us anything it's that you're never too old to troll! Treating patients eh? Are you in the medical field? I know all about 10 hour days, they suck the life out of you! My boss actually made me leave last night with her since it was late on Friday and she wanted me to stop...
  4. M

Hey! Finally someone from back then. It's been really good since I moved out of Florida and close to the mountains. Started photography and clothing designing. How about you?!
  5. M

bored

What the hell ISN'T going on here?
  6. M

Or hate

Or hate
  7. M

I see you

I see you
  8. M

bored

Back before you hated me for walking out on you. Coming back here always brings up random memories from the past.
  9. M

Hey kids, it's been a while. Anyone still around from the old days? Couldn't remember my old password.