I completely forgot that we were having a conversion :lol:
2. I like Kansas best, I suppose, although Michigan in the summertime is really beautiful (and nice and warm but not too warm--apparently our area in Kansas is on track to break the record of the hottest summer ever recorded here :sick: and I believe it)
That's just . . . sick.
3. I think I'm going to explode if I talk about it anymore :lol: I'M TOO EXCITED FOR THE ALBUM!!! :freak:
4. For me it's cars > vans > trucks I hate driving big vehicles (although we went and got my restricted license today. For the second time. Because someone spelled my last name wrong on the license. :blank
I don't listen to Oasis, actually Well . . . not very much anyway. I have like two of their songs
Ah kay. Don't know why but I love this song so much. A way better than Charlie Brown and Hurts Like Heave (which I desperately love!!!) but PoC is mind-blowing for me. Looking forward to the studio version. What do you think? Is there a chance for a epic singalong with the crowd?
1. Aww I'm sorry :/ That's so cool, I'd like to do that!
2. Well I think that's smart, I'm kinda worried that I won't be able to go to a LP5 concert, But oh well.
3. Oh I know, and it's all rumors right now. The latest title Mylo Xylto, I know I didn't spell that right, I don't like at all :/ But I guess we just have to wait and news about LP5 will slowly come to us. I just want information from Coldplay and not just random sources.
I've been . . . twice, I think :thinking: Once to Disney Land and the once to San Fransisco for a wedding
Nope. It's definitely us :laugh4: Yeah, although where I am we at least have trees--in western Kansas you can literally see for miles in every direction. Hmm . . . okay then. Let's see . . . my dad once talked to a guy from New York and the guy asked him if we were still fighting with the Indians :lol: Does that count as a stereotype?
Ooh ooh ooh, ooh ooh ooh oooh
Got one eye on the road and one on you!