M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Have you got any of the new Coldplay songs figured out? I think I got Every Teardrop is a Waterfall down if you want to see. Btw, great job on Us Against the World
    I wanted to say "THIS" to your comment (this one), but I was to late :sad:

I decided to post it here, just to let you know. look up ↑
    1. I will :)

2. I hope you get to go!!!

3. This waiting for LP5 is toture, this is the first time I've ever gotten into waiting for an album to drop. Were you into Viva and waiting for it?

4. ohhh exciting, where exactly is Duke? Are you excited? I did and it was amazing!!!!!!! I was on the floor, it's been pretty good, one more week until I start my Junior year of high school :)
    Actually really needed help with that Cm, so thank you for that at least. Did you want me to tab out any of the songs I listed?
    I completely forgot that we were having a conversion :lol:

1. Yeah :p

2. I like Kansas best, I suppose, although Michigan in the summertime is really beautiful (and nice and warm but not too warm--apparently our area in Kansas is on track to break the record of the hottest summer ever recorded here :sick: and I believe it)
    That's just . . . sick.

3. I think I'm going to explode if I talk about it anymore :lol: I'M TOO EXCITED FOR THE ALBUM!!! :freak:

4. For me it's cars > vans > trucks I hate driving big vehicles (although we went and got my restricted license today. For the second time. Because someone spelled my last name wrong on the license. :blank:)

I don't listen to Oasis, actually :rolleyes: Well . . . not very much anyway. I have like two of their songs
    Ah kay. Don't know why but I love this song so much. A way better than Charlie Brown and Hurts Like Heave (which I desperately love!!!) but PoC is mind-blowing for me. Looking forward to the studio version. What do you think? Is there a chance for a epic singalong with the crowd? :p
    1. Aww I'm sorry :/ That's so cool, I'd like to do that!

2. Well I think that's smart, I'm kinda worried that I won't be able to go to a LP5 concert, But oh well.

3. Oh I know, and it's all rumors right now. The latest title Mylo Xylto, I know I didn't spell that right, I don't like at all :/ But I guess we just have to wait and news about LP5 will slowly come to us. I just want information from Coldplay and not just random sources.

4. How have you been lately? :)
    Anything from the Bends or OK Computer so far. In love with their songs right now and I was gonna ask you to help me out with

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=satvQ3iBrHA"]‪My Iron Lung Acoustic‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

In return, I can offer you tab for Karma Police, Paranoid Android, Creep, No Surprises, The Bends, True Love Waits, Fake Plastic Trees, High and Dry, and Just.
    Probably a good idea :D

I haven't been to many either . . . *counts* 11 I think :thinking:
    I agree :( I just don't get people sometimes . . .

:awesome: For me it's the new beginning of GPASUYF, though. Along with ARoBttH, Amsterdam, and Gravity. And Swallowed In The Sea. And Prospekt's March. And I'm just going to stop now :laugh4:

Yup. Although it won't do me much good because I refuse to drive my dad's old truck. It scares me.

I hadn't even noticed that! :lol: Maybe you're my long-lost twin or something. . . .
    San Fran is soooo pretty :wacky: although we weren't sure whether to wear shorts and a t-shirt or bundle up because the temperature would change every time we went through a mountain :p

D: I've never been to any states beginning with . . . . um . . . . H :laugh4: or P
    When my dad told me about it I was like 'who even thinks about those things nowadays?!'

Ooh ooh ooh, ooh ooh ooh oooh
    Got one eye on the road and one on you!

I know :wacky: I love all of Coldplay's rough, edgy, dark songs! :awesome: I'll be going to get my Restricted license here in a week or so :D (even though I still hate driving :uhoh:)
    1. Ya I really really want to go to England, but that isn't too much out of my comfort zone :p Do you ever go back? Ahh that sounds wonderful :D

2. I got tickets!!!!! Are you going? Maybe I will see you there?!?

3. Were running out of things to talk about D:
    I've been . . . twice, I think :thinking: Once to Disney Land and the once to San Fransisco for a wedding :D

Nope. It's definitely us :laugh4: Yeah, although where I am we at least have trees--in western Kansas you can literally see for miles in every direction. Hmm . . . okay then. Let's see . . . my dad once talked to a guy from New York and the guy asked him if we were still fighting with the Indians :lol: Does that count as a stereotype?

Ooh ooh ooh, ooh ooh ooh oooh
    Got one eye on the road and one on you!

Yep. :p Violet Hill and Major Minus = <3
    Ooh, California is so pretty :wacky:

Aw. You should go sometime--we have the best fried chicken in the country. :wink3: It's very flat, though. Very, very flat. Which stereotypes? :p

No d-don't believe a word
    It's just us against the world
    And we just gotta turn to be heard
    :awesome:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…