Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah. I'm speculative about it, but I think it'll be good. Especially since Rowling is actually writing the script.
    I caught snippets of Prisoner of Azkaban on tv a couple months ago with some friends, but I didn't watch the whole thing so I figured that that didn't count. And I forgot that I actually bought Deathly Hallows pt. 1 right at the start of the year, so I guess it's only been a couple months.

Yeah, Emma is gorgeous... And if I do, I'll be sure to let you know! :) I wonder how much it costs to go?...
    Too true unfortunately... But yeah, we do have Harry Potter world! And I still haven't gone!!! And that's so funny that you mentioned that. Just last night I was watching Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 on tv after not watching anything Harry Potter related for about a year, and I was thinking, "Damn I miss this. Why can't my life be like Harry Potter's?" haha. You know, without the, 'my parents and multiple friends have died', aspect of his life...
    I do. It's like you can find every type of region/climate throughout the country. With that said, there are plenty of ignorant people here who kind of bring you down. Not as much as others may think by the stereotype, but still enough to get you down a bit haha
    The fields there are gorgeous... I'd like to visit there someday too :p I traveled to London back in 2005 with the family. Wouldn't mind going back someday :)
    Warwickshire's gorgeous! I'd love to go there someday too. You have any other places in mind? I'd like to visit Japan, Australia, New Zealand, France, Netherlands and various others.
    New York originally, then moved here to North Carolina a couple years back. Thinking I might move abroad sometime soon. I want to get out and see the world...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…