Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Minarets

1. M

What would you change on AHFOD?

I really like the album overall. The only ones I can go without are Everglow and Amazing Day.
  2. M

Up&Up

I would be shocked if Noels solos isn't the second one. It sounds like classic Oasis.
  3. M

Army of One

Crazy talk. It's one of the best. For me, Amazing Day and Everglow are the worst.
  4. M

Army of One

Love the beginning when the organ hits.
  5. M

Up&Up

What are the official lyrics in the chorus?
  6. M

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Yup. Available on east coast in US.
  7. M

Pretty much all of them I want to relisten to except Everglow, amazing day and X marks the spot. Outside of that, want to listen to them all. And I have listened to the album all the way thru about 10 times.
  8. M

Are we really thinking the sound quality tomorrow will be a lot better than the leak?
  9. M

Well I'll be damned. Never knew. Thanks.
  10. M

No Miracles discussion?
  11. M

Listened to this in full while driving today and I gotta say, this is a damn great pop album. Gone are the days of Oldplay, for sure. That said, this is the best pop effort from them yet and is a great record. Hope that holds up for me over time.
  12. M

Actually I like Ghost Stories for background music.
  13. M

Yup, that was me that mentioned the loud thing. I was trying to get some work done and had it on in the background and it just didn't work. I love some Vance Joy or Lumineers in the background, but this one begs to be cranked up.
  14. M

I will say I have listened to this thing thru about 5 times and the very first thing that comes to mind, is I want to play it loud. This isn't a background music album. This thing begs to be cranked up. I am really digging this. I must say as I have gotten older (35) I have listened to more...
  15. M

AHFOD - YOUR reviews

I think is the order I prefer the songs, except Amazing Day. You can throw it near the bottom for me. It and Everglow are my least favs.