Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

1. NOTICE: Coldplay Downloads are now back up! Sorry for the downtime
    Dismiss Notice
Mimixxx
Last Activity:
Jul 6, 2012
Birthday:
Jan 24, 1985 (Age: 34)
Home Page:
Practise Manager

Share This Page

Mimixxx

If we could float away..., 34, from London

Coldplayer
Mimixxx was last seen:
Jul 6, 2012
    1. melanieau
    2. NumbersGirl
      NumbersGirl
      Yes, you too Mich! Even if I don't get a ticket I think I want to go there before Newcastle anyway just to queue with all of you for fun, I've never done that before! :nice:
    3. Christa42
      Christa42
      gahhh you must be so excited! you are almost at 40,000 posts! are you all moved in the new place?
    4. NumbersGirl
      NumbersGirl
      I have no frickin clue. Based on my bid, I should, but I haven't received notification. Same with at least 3 other people. I don't get it because it looks like plenty of other people, including someone who bid a lot lower than us, got e-mails. I called the phone number that was on my confirmation e-mail from Newcastle to ask about it, and she was like "I can't access the info because I'm leaving for the day but I'll look into it tomorrow." :freak: There's gonna be an uproar if seetickets messed up the Liverpool auction.
    5. melanieau
      melanieau
      :heart: :kiss: :hug: :love: :heart:
    6. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      I read that YOU and Jayzo (and some to me unknown coldplayers - most of them relatively new here with only few posts) were lucky enough to get tickets for one of the Coldplay gigs in December. CONGRATULATIONS. :thumbsup: :dance:

Also :dance: for the rest of us because you are such good photographers, tweeters and reporters. So I am sure that we will be kept informed of what is going on - which songs accompanied by some videos etc.

CONGRATULATIONS! Well done!

We look forward to reading your reports. U 2 are very good at tweeting and texting and of taking photos. So that must be the consolation for us not going that we will be represented by you.

Have a nice week-end!
    7. kspillers2
      kspillers2
      So congrats are in order for snagging tickets AND a big move to the big city!! London is so wonderful, you've got to be pretty excited.

...and not greedy, more like lucky and persistent...and obviously in possession of some good CP karma!

If I hadn't just blown a wad of dough on new kitchen appliances, I would have been looking for cheap flights and trying for tickets. Can't wait to hear about the shows come Dec. !!
    8. katja
      katja
      Congrats!!!!!!
    9. kspillers2
      kspillers2
      Yay Yay Yay you got tickets!!!! Fun Coldpalyer meet-up for sure too.! I haven't seen anything from Angie in the gig thread. (I'll be surprised if she's not the first one to bid on the auction.) Wish I was sitting on some extra cash and this was happening in say, February. It's making up for it that you're going though!!!!
    10. melanieau
      melanieau
      :dance: :dance: :dance:
    11. melanieau
      melanieau
      Poor Jonny! :bigcry:

:P
    12. melanieau
      melanieau
      :whip:

:sneaky:
    13. melanieau