Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

1. NOTICE: Coldplay Downloads are now back up! Sorry for the downtime
    Dismiss Notice
Mimixxx
Last Activity:
Jul 6, 2012
Birthday:
Jan 24, 1985 (Age: 34)
Home Page:
Practise Manager

Share This Page

Mimixxx

If we could float away..., 34, from London

Coldplayer
Mimixxx was last seen:
Jul 6, 2012
    1. Batman
      Batman
      Happy Easter :D
    2. FixYougirl
      FixYougirl
      Happy Birthday ! :-))
    3. melanieau
      melanieau
      That's what I was going to get you for your birthday! He was sold out :( :P

Thanks for leaving such a pretty gif :heart:

Happy Birthday, P Middy!!!!! :heart: :love:
    4. katja
      katja
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:)
      HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!
    5. nancyk58
      nancyk58
      Happy birthday. I hope that you are going to have a wonderful day.
    6. Darlene_Ihnfsa
      Darlene_Ihnfsa
      HAPPY NEW YEAR, FELIZ 2012
    7. Batman
      Batman
      I wish you a Happy New Year!
      [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
      :vuvuzela:
    8. melanieau
      melanieau
      [IMG]

:kiss: :hug:
    9. KissesBirds
    10. melanieau
      melanieau
      How'd your shopping mission go? Are Chris and Jonny on the way to Florida for my pressie? :D

:kiss:
    11. coldplay_is_louve.
      coldplay_is_louve.
      Hello, you!!!!! I just got your beautiful card and gifts!!!

Thank you sooooo much for everything you sent me. And yes, even though I'm not the biggest fan of MX the magazine is absolutely gorgeous. :wink3::P

The card is absolutely wonderful, the candy looks amazing, and unfortunately the ornament broke during transit. :bigcry: But it looked like it was really beautiful! Thank you sooo much for the thoughtful gifts, I really appreciate it. This is my first time getting gifts from the Secret Santa project and I couldn't ask for a better person to get them from. :kiss:

Again, I can't thank you enough. :hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug:!!!!!!!
    12. melanieau
      melanieau
      It'd really be stretching it especially if there was any kind of delay. It'll be the least Ford can do for me after I have his baby! Hell he'll just be glad that HE doesn't have to go :lol:

Heeeeeeeeeeeee! Michie da shooooooooow ho! Will they have a pit section? If so, when you're front row (cause I know how you roll :P) tell them I said hello :D

She better bring it today...or else :veryangry:
    13. melanieau
      melanieau
      Well no I'm not sure but I'm hopeful!! It couldn't be a one day road trip to either place, would have to bring Ford and baby and do a hotel...but if I was only gone for a few hours.....I'm insane!! :wacko: But you knew that already :P Why on earth are they not playing here?? :bigcry:

It's not arrived yet :( Maybe it was so good that the new mail lady made off with it. I'll beat her down if she did :angry:
    14. melanieau
      melanieau
      :bigcry: I don't think I'll ever be able to watch that movie and not think of you!!

What did your bosses say about a plane ticket to FL for your Xmas pressie? I just might be able to get to a show this summer (I'm being optimistic here :P) which would mean taking G to her first CP show and we wouldn't want to go without you!!! I'm going to go ask Santa right now to make it happen :santa:

:hug:
    15. melanieau
      melanieau
      [IMG]

:kiss:
    16. Brent
      Brent
      :cheesy:

Thanks. I was so surprised! :blush:
    17. Brent
      Brent
      Congrats on your award :nice:

And I like your new avatar. They look better with photoshopped santa hats.
    18. RedGirl76
      RedGirl76
      Hi there,

Just a reminder to all Secret Santa's that if you haven't sent your card yet, could you please do so as soon as possible? It's that time of year where the post slows down.

If your card isn't on the way yet, please try to send it via Airmail as soon as possible. Please let your elf know as soon as it has been posted.

If you have any problems, get in touch. Don't leave your match without a card!

Alison

:elf:
    19. melanieau
      melanieau
      Yeah! :wacky:

[IMG]

:dead:
    20. melanieau
      melanieau
      And Jonny is loooooooving it! Reminds me of the big grin he had on his face after the secret ass touch :wacky:
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 24, 1985 (Age: 34)
    Home Page:
    http://www.spaced-out.org.uk/
    Practise Manager
    Twitter:
    LiverpoolMich

Signature

M