Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by MC01Coldplay

1. MC01Coldplay

WONDERFUL ADVENTURE (AHFOD - rearragened/remade by MC01) DOWNLOAD

hey. sorry, havent been on this forum in months, lucky you asked when you did. ill fix the link. also, itd be real cool of any of you to honestly rate this project on rym, thanks a ton :) https://rateyourmusic.com/release/unauth/coldplay/wonderful-adventure/
  2. MC01Coldplay

Kaleidoscope EP

'Lil sean' Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. MC01Coldplay

Kaleidoscope EP

The drums in the Tokyo Remix really bother me though. The snare sounds so thin and high pitched he might as well have just kept the clap. And I wouldn't really have minded the live version if it was at least varied instrumentally. (also the crowd is loud as fuck too) Sent from my iPhone using...
  4. MC01Coldplay

Miracles (Someone Special) ft. Big Sean

ay, if you ever need some drums for any of your CP let me know. I'm working on a remaster of my remaster of AHFOD too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. MC01Coldplay

Kaleidoscope EP

I keep coming back to that one. It just gives me such good vibes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. MC01Coldplay

Kaleidoscope EP

I wasn't feeling the live version of M(SS) but after hearing the CDQ it might be my favorite from the EP. I've said that with each song that comes out but I don't know the guitar in the last chorus is just so amazing. I don't think it's possible for me to not like a Coldplay song anymore...
  7. MC01Coldplay

A L I E N S

Is ma'am really pronounced like "mom" in the UK? cause that's been bothering me since the first time I heard this song. I just realized while typing this it was probably used to force the rhyme but I'm still curious Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. MC01Coldplay

Your favourite Coldplay song lyric/line - Game

Come back and sing to me Come on and sing it out Cemeteries of London Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. MC01Coldplay

A L I E N S

The issue with that is thumbing down youtube comments doesn't really do anything. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. MC01Coldplay

A L I E N S

Thanks man. That was the idea of it. I actually made some more mixing edits and I'm gonna post it soon Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. MC01Coldplay

A L I E N S

Yeah honestly AHFOD could have been a lot better really easily. I love the songs on it but the mixing is pretty off and it feels so unfinished when I listen to it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. MC01Coldplay

A L I E N S

I just think it's hard for some people to realize post Viva Coldplay is more experimental in a lot of ways than pre Viva Coldplay. That's not a sign of better or worse (which is a matter of opinion anyway), it just shows that the boys are still putting effort into their music. If I can be so...
  13. MC01Coldplay

Kaleidoscope EP

The US iTunes store now says July 16... UGHHHHHHH Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. MC01Coldplay

Kaleidoscope EP

facts [emoji108] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. MC01Coldplay

A L I E N S

I would say Ghost Stories was pretty experimental. Maybe not as much as VLV but it did dive into the pool of experimental pop and electronic music. But I see what your saying. Even if we got the same song writing on AHFOD, it would have been vastly improved without Stargate's touch.