Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

1. NOTICE: Coldplay Downloads are now back up! Sorry for the downtime
    Dismiss Notice
marie/pims
Last Activity:
Feb 1, 2014

Share This Page

marie/pims

Reign of Love, from London

Coldplayer
marie/pims was last seen:
Feb 1, 2014
    1. Sirhc
      Sirhc
      Thanks! December is an expensive month, so I can't donate right now, sorry. But maybe next month! And I'll make sure to spread the word about your project, glad I can help in that way!
    2. Sirhc
      Sirhc
      Oh wauw, that is really amazing. Must have been a immense experience to be there. And so great that you are still helping those people. Is there anything we can do to help?
    3. Sirhc
      Sirhc
      Hey, I just read something in your signature about a Ghana and Rwanda volunteer project? What is it about? Sounds interesting!
    4. AnnaElisabeth
      AnnaElisabeth
      Haha, I don't know, Marie! You should know better than me then :P

It was very nice meeting you! Hope to see you again sometime next year (if there's a tour)! :)
    5. LittleMissMessy
      LittleMissMessy
      Congrats Marie!!!
      So happy for you :D
      Enjoy the cruise!!!
    6. valentain_96
      valentain_96
      Hello :) I just saw a comment in a forum and you said you have the tour programme from Viva la Vida. I live in Colombia (South America) and it's impossible to get it from here, it's on ebay uk but I can't buy it. I was wondering if you can send me de scanns to my email,
      Thank you very much, if you respond this saying yes I'l give you my email.
      Greetings! Good bye
    7. xxKels
      xxKels
      Hope you dont mind- I stole your quote for my sig- it was brilliant, thanks, lol
    8. jknc
      jknc
      Okay. The invitation has been sent. Tell me what you think of it if you have a chance.
      I hope you like it. And thanks for reading!!
    9. jknc
      jknc
      Do you have an email that you don't mind giving me? I will give you permission to read it. It is posted on an invite only blog. It is a much more explicit story than any of the others.
    10. jknc
      jknc
      Oh....I forgot yesterday. I have a G/F story that isn't going to be on the blog. I don't know if you are interested but I could send it to you.
    11. jknc
      jknc
      Wow....Thanks alot!! I finally got around to making a blog for Will. I hope to write more for him. He definitely gets short-changed in the fan fiction department and that's a shame.
      I am kind of partial to the G/F stories myself so it is great to know that other people like them as well.
      I was having kind of a crappy day and your message cheered me alot. So thanks again!
    12. The Doctor
      The Doctor
      hallo marie!!
    13. LittleMissMessy
      LittleMissMessy
      Dear Marie :)

[IMG]

Good luck for your trip tomorrow and loads of happiness & success in everything you do :)

Kirsten
    14. Zeya
      Zeya
      And I'm not even a loyal Gwyneth fan..
      I've seen those photos before, but never expected anyone from the board to even have the heart to post it here.
      Usually it's people who are obsessed with Chris Martin are the ones whom always looking for Gwyneth's flaws to prove how she doesn't deserve him. But this time that poster has taken it a tad too far.
      It's pathetic really.
    15. SueDeNimes
      SueDeNimes
      Hi Marie!

The upload of the SBS .mp4 is taking ages and it'll finish when I have to be at work already :disappointed:
      I'll leave my PC switched on and will post the link for you when I get back!!

Have a nice day!
    16. LittleMissMessy
      LittleMissMessy
      Dear Marie,

wishing you a Merry Christmas and loads of good food and drinks :)

[IMG]
      [IMG]
      [IMG]

Enjoy the festive season :)

Kirsten
    17. bear
      bear
      marie! i hope you have a fantastic christmas! :hug:
    18. forcin
      forcin
      hello marie:nice:
    19. i♥coldplay4eva
      i♥coldplay4eva
      HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
      http://tinychat.com/achatroom
      we talk about how much we LOVE Coldplay :D
      NO ONE'S ON RIGHT NOW, IM SO BORED
    20. CookyMnstr
      CookyMnstr
      Hey!:smiley: haha I sounded so stupid in that "interview" all I did was laugh. There was more to it, but of course he edited and all he kept was me laughing :rolleyes: And the "fuck!" was probably inspired by something he said, can't remember now. I know I was nervous and purposely trying to keep the cursing out, probably why it came out:P
  • About

Signature

[​IMG]
    "So we rode down to the river
    Where Victorian ghosts pray
    For their curses to be broken
    We go wandering 'neath the arches
    Where the witches are and they say
    There are ghost towns in the ocean
    "
    Sponsor and learn about my Ghana and Rwanda volunteer projects! http://long-distances.blogspot.com/

"We're all just working for Will Champion"